Community Helpful Character Expert List

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Real talk, though, I hope this leads to less people asking me to teach them. It's like, "I hope you realize I'm bad at video games." But I don't know how to tell people to learn from a better player 'cause it sounds like I'm just hording tech. I keep getting people asking me stuff 'cause I talk shit. :v

I kind of figured lol, that's why I didn't add you for Leifang. I mean, I could! Since you do know your stuff. But I'll leave that up to you.

indieanimator

Anyone use this topic to get help yet? I just sent a message to Rikuto for Leon. I'm in the Bay Area & can play this weekend online (PS3 only). Not sure about offline play in Oakland, but I do want to get back there again.

indieanimator

I can do Brad Wong, Marie, and Rachel. You can also write me down for general mechanics if you may.
Cool, thanks. Hopefully I can play you next weekend to pick up Brad & general tips. Oh, the long wait to get to my brother's PS3 in a somewhat distant city... I'd like one someday.

Brute

Standard Donor
For some reason all that tagging of my name never gave my a notification alert to this thread...

Anyway, yeah. I can teach you a zillion ways to Izuna.

And some other stuff, too, if that's your thing.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Side note guys, I'm willing to answer questions to a certain extent. The more direct the question, the more accurate an answer you will get from me. If you ask me an open ended question like "How do I beat Genfu?" which would require basically a novel of a response, I will likely ignore the question.

If you ask that kind of open ended question anyway and you catch me on a good enough day that I respond to it, and then proceed to ask me fifty more open ended questions, I will kill you. :)

And no, I will not give you the Mr. Miyagi treatment.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Side note guys, I'm willing to answer questions to a certain extent. The more direct the question, the more accurate an answer you will get from me. If you ask me an open ended question like "How do I beat Genfu?" which would require basically a novel of a response, I will likely ignore the question.

If you ask that kind of open ended question anyway and you catch me on a good enough day that I respond to it, and then proceed to ask me fifty more open ended questions,
I will kill you. :)

And no, I will not give you the Mr. Miyagi treatment.

That goes ditto for me too lol.

MajesticBlue

This is a good idea if people use it. Inspiring in a way. Might have to reach out and ask for help sometime myself. Though I find people seldom agree with my philosophy. Nice to see and feel the energy of the community. For great justice.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD