Community Helpful Character Expert List

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Leon
Ein
Mila

When I get to a point with Bayman that isn't expert hold or offensive hold heavy and I just get better in general with Bass/Hayate/Hayabusa I'll jump in those lists as well.

I can do mechanics as well.

I visit the forums almost every day and several times a day when I can but unless something is relevant to my interests or something I can help with I don't really post.

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
I would recommend @Gehaktbal for :zack: and :jannlee:, @KING JAIMY for :rig: and :momiji:.

For :phase4:, you could add @BlankOctober and yourself.

Please note that I only give recommendations to help getting a complete and comprehensive list. I do that because I think these people are regularly here at FSD, full of knowledge about these characters and surely won't deny any answers to questions regarding those. Of course, you would need to ask them on their own if they want to be added here or not.

KING JAIMY

I would recommend @Gehaktbal for :zack: and :jannlee:, @KING JAIMY for :rig: and :momiji:.

For :phase4:, you could add @BlankOctober and yourself.

Please note that I only give recommendations to help getting a complete and comprehensive list. I do that because I think these people are regularly here at FSD, full of knowledge about these characters and surely won't deny any answers to questions regarding those. Of course, you would need to ask them on their own if they want to be added here or not.
You're right my friend. I can also help with Jacky if needed.

indieanimator

I've tried contacting a few people for matches the past few months in this thread, but I guess everyone's on different schedules, so I've never played against anyone. I can only play weekends & on PSN, so that is a limiting factor as well. Has anyone else been able to get a match yet? Thanks!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I've tried contacting a few people for matches the past few months in this thread, but I guess everyone's on different schedules, so I've never played against anyone. I can only play weekends & on PSN, so that is a limiting factor as well. Has anyone else been able to get a match yet? Thanks!

Who have you tried contacting?

indieanimator

Rikuto, XZero & DestructionBomb, but it's fine. I respect peoples' time & they might be helping more promising players. I could try contacting anyone w/a PSN on the General Mechanics list on the first page this weekend. I've played w/one person online from this site (iMightSnipe) since getting the game in Oct. Everyone else has been randoms or a few people from GameFAQs. Thanks for this topic, though!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Rikuto, XZero & DestructionBomb, but it's fine. I respect peoples' time & they might be helping more promising players. I could try contacting anyone w/a PSN on the General Mechanics list on the first page this weekend. I've played w/one person online from this site (iMightSnipe) since getting the game in Oct. Everyone else has been randoms or a few people from GameFAQs. Thanks for this topic, though!

I can try to help you with general mechanics this weekend if you're available. :)

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor

What do you need help with?

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Hmm. I can't do long combos. Which isn't that important, I guess. Trouble w/certain characters like Busa & Christie, and certain holds & throws. Rank doesn't matter, but I've been stuck in the D range. Thanks!

Oh, and thanks, Hajin. Sounds good.

If you're having trouble on "long combos" the main solution is to simply keep practising them until you can do them on a whim, while making small adjustments on the parts that are giving you difficulty. On a bright side DOA doesn't really have a huge emphasis on "long combos" outside of environmental-based combos. Another option is to opt for shorter combos and look for reset or oki opportunities. You use Brad right? He has great reset throws. Seek out Nestor Collazo or NanhouDrops (@HoodsXx) for assistance with him. I know some of his combos can be a little tricky.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Rikuto, XZero & DestructionBomb, but it's fine. I respect peoples' time & they might be helping more promising players.
How did you try to contact me and are you using a name other than what you have on your profile? I haven't gotten messages from anyone recently about Leon help except Sly Bass. Message me and I can arrange things to work.

indieanimator

How did you try to contact me and are you using a name other than what you have on your profile? I haven't gotten messages from anyone recently about Leon help except Sly Bass. Message me and I can arrange things to work.

Hey, thanks for the reply. It was PSN; same name on the profile, but it's cool. I'm using Bayman & Leon more than Brad, because I seem to do better with simpler playstyles I guess. I like to sub some other characters too. I can try sending another invite this weekend.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD