Community Helpful Character Expert List

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
When the match started you were being patient a good bit, then you did Helena's 4PPP and I punished it. That seemed to be your BnB poke often so I was prepared for it. You seemed a little hesitate near the end of the set but was otherwise patient before hand. I think you need to work recognizing your hit confirmation because you had a couple of dropped mixup opportunities.

If you want we can spar sometime.

Intelligent Alpha

When the match started you were being patient a good bit, then you did Helena's 4PPP and I punished it. That seemed to be your BnB poke often so I was prepared for it. You seemed a little hesitate near the end of the set but was otherwise patient before hand. I think you need to work recognizing your hit confirmation because you had a couple of dropped mixup opportunities.

If you want we can spar sometime.

Thnx. You've only seen Helena which I'm trying to play differently then most people - Alpha's the same way. Someone told me when finding a sub, take what you like regarding your main and try to implement some of that. So far, that is working for me - and in a lobby I frequent, they say, she gives them more problems than Alpha (but note, that I've gotten better with both)

But yeah, we can spar as I need some critiques with both characters. KIM, I'm not aiming to be completely stupid or stupid at all with either. I like keeping things simple! Meanwhile, I'll see what else I can find with Helena. I did add one more wrinkle to Alpha's game though. IMO, I think they're equally dangerous! I had them as a tag when I popped the game in and conquered Legend, too! (Lucky as hell!)

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Thnx. You've only seen Helena which I'm trying to play differently then most people - Alpha's the same way. Someone told me when finding a sub, take what you like regarding your main and try to implement some of that. So far, that is working for me - and in a lobby I frequent, they say, she gives them more problems than Alpha (but note, that I've gotten better with both)

But yeah, we can spar as I need some critiques with both characters. KIM, I'm not aiming to be completely stupid or stupid at all with either. I like keeping things simple! Meanwhile, I'll see what else I can find with Helena. I did add one more wrinkle to Alpha's game though. IMO, I think they're equally dangerous! I had them as a tag when I popped the game in and conquered Legend, too! (Lucky as hell!)

Send me a friend request. :)

lotr9690

Note: I literally can't make short posts; there is something in my brain that says I must be exhaustively thorough.. I am a native English-speaker's worst nightmare. I apologize lol.

@iHajinShinobi
I've actually been a subscriber to your channel for like... 6 years lol and I haven't made the connection that you are the same guy ! I was like "Wow, HajinShinobi must be a popular username, I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE!" haha.
giphy.gif

Anyway, I consider myself to have a competent/strong Helena (Christie, Phase 4 and Lei Fang are my secondaries -- and Bayman is my tertiary); I'm not xcaliberbladez or E Mann haha but I can definitely hold my own. For years, I have denied how much I am impressed with Ayane and my overall fascination with her (It's because people I've encountered over the years have left an... unpleasant impression when using her). Plus, she's my youngest brother's main, so we have a character rivalry; contrariwise he won't admit his fascination with Helena.

Recently, however, because of users like yourself and others, I've officially picked up Ayane and added her to my secondary repertoire (I'm not ready to tell my brother yet ha ha). Your Ayane forum is incredibly helpful and so are your videos. I thought the least I could do is formally thank you: thank you!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Well thank you~ :)

I am glad to hear my contributions are really being useful for other people, it's why I actually enjoy doing things for the community when I'm able to. And it's nice to know the Ayane forum is useful as well, it's kind of like my baby, lol.

You're always welcome to ask for advice and post there, too. As for Helena, did you want to be added to the player list?

lotr9690

Well thank you~ :)

I am glad to hear my contributions are really being useful for other people, it's why I actually enjoy doing things for the community when I'm able to. And it's nice to know the Ayane forum is useful as well, it's kind of like my baby, lol.

You're always welcome to ask for advice and post there, too. As for Helena, did you want to be added to the player list?
I definitely will; I'm sure I will have more questions about her whenever new situations arise. I can see why the Ayane forum is your baby. It's a great resource for us.

Sure! I would love to be added to the player list :) Thank you for including me!

Jefffcore

If I'm gonna be there for Raidou, you might as well put me down for Mila and Leon, too. Though, I'm back to work, so I don't play much.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Add me to the Ayane list. Ever since making the switch to Ayane, I've become well versed in Hajinmon Ninjutsu.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD