DOA5LR Honoka Reveal Trailer

Releasing a day earlier than its original January 15th reveal date (all in part to yesterday's scan/screenshot leaks), here is the official reveal trailer for Honoka, "a sweet, easygoing kind of girl," Koei Tecmo subtly points out.

Her fighting style looks strikingly similar to a few of the cast members, doesn't it? :eek:

Last edited:
Lame we got another mimic fighter thought Raidou was enough. Could have incorporated her glowing hand much more to make her more unique.

For everyone who isn't really
Impressed by this girl like myself think about it like
This, at least she doesn't (seem to) have any of Christie, Rachel's or any of the 3 Kasumi's moves ..

"Honoka has a strange knack for instantly learning any fighting move she sees"
Oh no, seriously TN? It's so easy. :-/ After Phase4, another copy/paste. I'm very happy she is the last dlc character of DOA5.
Oh, yes, they have forgotten "Honoka has a strange knack for instantly stoling any face of little schoolgirl she sees"
Now, I hope that the new characters of DOA6 will have something else more than their clothes to differentiate them from the other fighters.

"Honoka has a strange knack for instantly learning any fighting move she sees"
Oh no, seriously TN? It's so easy. :-/ After Phase4, another copy/paste. I'm very happy she is the last dlc character of DOA5.
Oh, yes, they have forgotten "Honoka has a strange knack for instantly stoling any face of little schoolgirl she sees"
Now, I hope that the new characters of DOA6 will have something else more than their clothes to differentiate them from the other fighters.
Honoka isn't DLC. She's the second new character for DOA5 Last Round. Also did anyone else notice the new hairstyle for Hitomi at 0:50?

Also did anyone else notice the new hairstyle for Hitomi at 0:50?
yeah.. a while back when it was first seen.

I dont mind Honoka being built on other characters movesets. She's an additional character to DOA5, not a brand new cast member in the vein of Mila and Rig.. Im sure the new characters introduced in DOA6 will be more unique, and a few DOA5 characters wont be there day 1.

Last edited:
Honoka isn't DLC.

Yes, you're right. I'm sorry, but for me DOA5Ultimate-Arcade-LastRound is just the same game with new DLC characters. I mean, it seems that the DOA5U owners on xbox360/PS3 will have an update of their game and can download Genra and Honoka... as DLC characters. Here is my confusion.

Yes, you're right. I'm sorry, but for me DOA5Ultimate-Arcade-LastRound is just the same game with new DLC characters. I mean, it seems that the DOA5U owners on xbox360/PS3 will have an update of their game and can download Genra and Honoka... as DLC characters. Here is my confusion.

Honoka and Raidou are DLC to anyone who owns DOA5U currently... Ultimate will become Last Round (through update) without the new content at the time of Last Round's release. DOA5U will basically no longer exist.

So raidou hit that off another woman it seems
plus she reminds me of another character
latest

Reactions: JKT
You all should check out the Steam forums on this, it's anywhere from being viewed as an early April fools joke to being pathetic. This is just sad, there's more combat styles on the planet then there are countries & this was all Team Ninja could come up with? Who wants to chip in with me & get them a copy of the Encyclopedia of Martial Arts (yes I know how out of date it is, but still has more ideas then they do apparently)?

You all should check out the Steam forums on this, it's anywhere from being viewed as an early April fools joke to being viewed as pathetic. This is just sad, there's more combat styles on the planet then there are countries & this was all Team Ninja could come up with? Who wants to chip in with me & get them a copy of the Encyclopedia of Martial Arts (yes I know how out of date it is, but still has more ideas then they do apparently)?
Probably keeping the good chars for DOA6...
I'm probably wrong. My guess for DOA6 is we get a dumb "bishounen" and another female who joined the tournament for the lolz

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD