Hopes for the future kokoro Doa5u

Musourenka

Yeah, it's pretty much 2T if you want to low-grab.

Tracking Mid-kick out of Heichu... sounds like a great idea!

AkaShocka

Yea that sound great. Also, I really think Kokoro should get a few more moves out of heichu, tracking. That would be great. She already have a lot of string that can go into heichu so how come we can't get like 3 more moves that track? :)
QQ: Is Kokoro's 1pT count as the heichu throw? I've been having trouble with this for a while.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Preferably, I'd like a Heichu throw from Heichu stance, but that's not gonna happen and I can't say that I don't know why.

Musourenka

No, 1PT and 3PT are their own special grabs, though I think they go into regular Heichu if you grab them from behind.

Vincent Rayne

what Kokoro needs is

1. Tracking
2. Guaranteed options. (she's like one of the only characters in the game that don't have this. her 4T is just a 50-50 and so is her 1T. why give Kokoro 50-50s when other characters have guarantees. this isn't DOA4 anymore.)
3. Stagger on neutral. (almost every other character has one. she used to have 6P+K but for whatever reason it was nerfed)

i had more but i forgot them. will probably re-post them soon.

Musourenka

6P+K is pretty much the one move that deserved to be nerfed. Fast lows shouldn't give stun on neutral.

1T used to give guaranteed options, and it was beautiful.

SilverForte

I'm not a kokoro player, but I recall that she was pretty good in doa5, before any of the patches. Why not just have her revert to that version?

Blackburry

Standard Donor
1KK4K
3PP
1PP6P
33PP

Should track

2H+KK should stun on normal.

Oh and make Heichu P usable again.

Shoraku

It'd be nice to have a guaranteed throw into the heichu stance. You know, 236T then T as a guaranteed option or 2P, P+K, etc for stun option.
Give her tracking moves, for god's sake. Man, she really need it. The only way we have to avoid the step is to delay the strings, and so you can interrupt it...
Kokoro can't open the guard without taking a High Counter risk EVERYTIME. What about her 1T ?
All her pressure strategies had disapeared, so is all the cast without the intechable. But, heh, 6P+K became totally useless and very risked. Give back her neutral stun.
Kokoro is still a viable character, what I want is less risk for the same amount of damage. Yeah. Because she is a high risk/average reward character. Ok she's safe, but then ? You're still in disavantage, so you are avoiding a lot of punish but you're still not advantaged against your opponent. So you don't take damage, put you don't make either.
If you want to open the guard, just pray with the heichu throw and it's transition.
Also don't forget that her step are meh, not fast at all. Her sabaki are totally useless and very risked even if it gives you a critical stun. Her crush game is not that good, and she lost all the oki options she used to have. Even 1P usually don't connect with the oki and 2P+K is high risk.

Buff her.

Musourenka

tell that to Ayane, Gen Fu, and several other characters that have like 17 frame lows that stagger on neutral.

Ayane has BT 2K at i18 (same speed as Kokoro's 6P+K, admittedly). What does Gen Fu have?

I see your point in that I don't think other characters should have them either. However, 6P+K just has a combination of range, speed, and pseudo-safety (because of the follow-up mid) that would make it stupid if it got its stagger back. 1P or 1K I think would be more reasonable options.

Vincent Rayne

Ayane has BT 2K at i18 (same speed as Kokoro's 6P+K, admittedly). What does Gen Fu have?

I see your point in that I don't think other characters should have them either. However, 6P+K just has a combination of range, speed, and pseudo-safety (because of the follow-up mid) that would make it stupid if it got its stagger back. 1P or 1K I think would be more reasonable options.
who fast is 1K? that move seems pretty fast as well. but if kokoro gets any decent buffs that put her up to par with the rest of the cast then i'll be one happy player.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD