How do/would you want Leon and Ein to play in DOA5?

SilverKhaos

They were both amnesiacs, are both striking characters, and what you just said.

*SPOILER ALERT*

Well, the first point is a huge "Not Really", since Rig was simply faking his.

*END SPOILERS*

As for striking...well half the cast is strikers, and Ein and Rig are two very different types, so not really related there.

BUT they still go with the "two old, two new" thing, i guess.

But on this note, I do think that Ein should have a tag team with Lisa, the one who made him.

TakedaZX

*SPOILER ALERT*

Well, the first point is a huge "Not Really", since Rig was simply faking his.

*END SPOILERS*

As for striking...well half the cast is strikers, and Ein and Rig are two very different types, so not really related there.

BUT they still go with the "two old, two new" thing, i guess.

But on this note, I do think that Ein should have a tag team with Lisa, the one who made him.
I don't agree with the Lisa deal... but I do agree with Rig and Ein having a tag throw. It's really not about them being striker characters. It's about the rivalry that's come up between Karate and Taekwondo over and over because they're know as basically... the most basic martial arts to choose from (even though there's so much more to them).

inb4 "no it's the rivalry between boxing and kicking, not karate". That's not entirely true, but no entirely incorrect, but do we have a boxer? No there's no Steve in this game, and ffs Zack is Muay Thai. Yea he's got duck and say, so yea he might be kind of a pseudo boxer with muay thai knees, but if that's the case him and Rig should have a tag throw and I have a few ideas for that already.

Since were on the idea of tag throws for Ein though, he should get one with Tomi, Hayate (lol JK, but it'd be HILARIOUS), Kasumi, Ayane is fine for it, Ryu, Jann Lee, and Rig as well.

Seems legit.
Back to the subject of Ein's/Hayate's grabs real quick...

For Hayate
  1. First off, I wanna see his DOA4 33T (poor man's raijin) come back as it was.
  2. His CURRENT 33T should be his wind dash grab and be 55 points of damage. (does basically the same thing)
  3. His wind dash grab should be come his expert mid punch hold like it was in the 0.75 build.
  4. Hokage should be bumped up to 60, considering how RARE it is to find a BT opponent that unsafe... or just give back the old wind dash with a few new options.
For Ein
  1. Yea I'd like some 33T for him to stay in there.
  2. I'd also like one that's like, a Karate combo, sorta like Jin's main grab in Tekken (the one that does strikes for the animation rather than a throw, Jean from VF5 has a similar type)
  3. I'd like to see a punch parry for him as well. It'd be interesting to see, to say the least.

Never really touched Ein that much so I can't say much for him on a technical standpoint.
But as far as him being DLC I wouldn't want to see it, not so much the Ein moveset but him as a character. Slap the moveset onto Hitomi's bad ass dad and make him playable

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Never really touched Ein that much so I can't say much for him on a technical standpoint.
But as far as him being DLC I wouldn't want to see it, not so much the Ein moveset but him as a character. Slap the moveset onto Hitomi's bad ass dad and make him playable

Ha ha. I'm actually intrigued to see that.

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
Could give a rat's ass about Ein to be honest, but Leon....just keep him tough, and a suitable "sumo stomp" tag team partner of Bass.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD