IGN's 12 Days of DOA5

Status
Not open for further replies.

KwonJigglypuff

Me too, but I think it's just a misanderstood, there is no three parts in that Circus stage, just two, the Tiger area and the Clown area.

PhoenixVFIRE

di-418b14eb1a1d1a5ca5daa9b42c1e1cd9.jpg

Helena, Brad, Eliot, and Lisa....is that Depth/Aquarium?

Arnell Long

Wait? Somebody in DOA5 is worst than my girl Lisa? Word?!

Helena? Nah, you don't say. Wait, you do say! ^_^

Honestly, I kinda hate that for Helena though because she screams "beast" mode, wonder why Team Ninja would do that to such a valuable asset to the franchise.

Although Dr Dogg didn't quite say "Helena", he stated it under a picture of Helena in-game, so I guess it's obvious. Tsk Tsk Tsk...

Helena fans:......

tumblr_m8gm16WGxe1qzcn95.gif

Omegan Eckhart

Does this mean Helena gameplay is gonna be shown soon? Also I don't believe Helena is shit.

I've played her since DOA2, I ain't stopping now!

DrDogg

Helena? I have no idea what you guys are talking about. All I can do is make random statements that happen to fall directly under the alleged Famitsu leak of what could potentially be a possible in-game, non-story mode picture of what looks to be the same character we saw in the story mode trailer who said her name was Helena Douglas.

I think you guys are just jumping to conclusions...

DR2K

Does this mean Helena gameplay is gonna be shown soon? Also I don't believe Helena is shit.

Should be a gameplay video tomorrow if history repeats itself. Famitsu leak then gameplay video. I'm pretty dissapointed with how secretive TN is being about their roster.

TRI Mike

*sigh* If Bryan is just trolling us then alright, I fell for it.

Other than that, if my Hele is shit I'm gonna be very, very mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD