Injustice 2

LarsMasters

So PC was announced for this year was it. If so, why am I feel that PC release should be around early 2018, just as a simple Ultimate Edition once Pack 3 is up?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So PC was announced for this year was it. If so, why am I feel that PC release should be around early 2018, just as a simple Ultimate Edition once Pack 3 is up?
Its in the beta stages atm so I think they're in the process of deciding what they're gonna do. Likely an ultimate edition with all the current DLC characters included and the skins

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
woah. I like how he's actually NOT redesigned to be "realistic" like everyone else and kept his stylized blocky comic book art appearance.
Yeah I think that's a cool design element he retains, it's kind of like angol fear in SC4 XD

Argentus

23376383_1677253082335734_5561350238557837715_n.jpg

23415599_495036114214279_5312657750510401180_o.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I guess you could say the crowd was pleased, lol:

The TMNT might be the first DLC characters that I purchase for the game, they are pretty cool. :D
I wonder how they work, being 4 characters.

Jadeinchains

...Who's the girl in green? She almost looks like a white Jade, Although obviously it isn't Jade since NRS hate her and excluded her from MK10 while every other character appeared...

tenor.gif

LarsMasters

...Who's the girl in green? She almost looks like a white Jade, Although obviously it isn't Jade since NRS hate her and excluded her from MK10 while every other character appeared...

tenor.gif

That’s Enchantress, DC version of Enchantress, not the Marvel ones (Amora).

But lulz, Ninja Turtles in Injustice? Why do I get to feel there might be a fourth wall break references? Yet, we’ll have to find out on their gameplay trailer whether they will be individual or just like Triborg (or Quadborg) was (or were).

Shiranui

Enchantress and Atom look interesting. The Ninja Turtles is a nice marketing move I guess, but I'm not a fan. I would prefered Constantine (as rumors pointed) or someone from Watchmen. And I'm missing a lot of people from DC universe (Batwoman, Midnighter and/or Apollo, Beast Boy, Hawkman..)

Anyway, time to try Hellboy. I'm pretty excited with him. I love this character

Argentus

I still say Constantine would have been a terrible choice, since it's a pretty defining characteristic that John is an absolutely GODAWFUL fighter. can barely throw a punch to save his life.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Enchantress and Atom look interesting. The Ninja Turtles is a nice marketing move I guess, but I'm not a fan. I would prefered Constantine (as rumors pointed) or someone from Watchmen. And I'm missing a lot of people from DC universe (Batwoman, Midnighter and/or Apollo, Beast Boy, Hawkman..)

Anyway, time to try Hellboy. I'm pretty excited with him. I love this character
The ninja turtles are comic characters just like the DC characters and they worked with Batman so I do think they belong in INJ2. I agree that we miss some D.C characters and I don't understand why Raiden and Hellboy are here, they honestly do not belong in this game at all. Subzero was to expect but a second MK guest is just too much.

Lulu

So I can't deal with The Nerf to R. Mika anymore in SFV....

Is there someone in Injustice 2 who can Console me... grappler Style ?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD