Injustice: Gods Among Us

X51

Window small? Just do everything straight and profit.
About juggles:
1) Pick Busa in DOA5
2) Do 41236T>236P>34K>236T
That is very similar to what you have to do in IGAO for juggles.

d3v

I just never really got why NRS designed a system that doesn't allow linked combos. No matter how much hitstun the other guy has, you won't be able to link

xINFINITELIGHTx

hey everybody I use Batman in Injustice. it's agreat game I think i'll play it more often.

JESUS IS LORD HAVE A BLESED DAY EVERYBODY!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Bring out Power Girl and Martian Manhunter already!

This waiting game is killing me, and I'm already feeling jelly the Japanese version is getting special treatment, or so I've heard.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good news, but not good enough for me to buy, unfortunately. Was hoping for Power Girl.

Xernuht

Finally watched it... so, why is no one hyped for the John Stewart skin? That's 10x more legit than YOLO Lantern. I'm hoping this means a GL pack, with more Earth Lantern costumes and a Sinestro skin or two.

Xernuht

I dunno. She doesn't feel right given the setting. I'd rather see Doctor Fate.

Still hoping we get Power Girl.

Rubedood

I dunno. She doesn't feel right given the setting. I'd rather see Doctor Fate.

Still hoping we get Power Girl.

She's a powerful sorceress, and Raven uses powers like her, so I don't see why she wouldn't fit here. I always liked how she's a stage magician as her day job.

I'll admit, her voice doesn't fit her look though. For some reason they used her Young Justice VA, which sounds odd.

Xernuht

She's a powerful sorceress, and Raven uses powers like her, so I don't see why she wouldn't fit here. I always liked how she's a stage magician as her day job.

I'll admit, her voice doesn't fit her look though. For some reason they used her Young Justice VA, which sounds odd.

Still... although, as far as the YJ VA goes, they've done the same for others in the cast. Mark Rolston over Clancy Brown, Alan Tudyk over Kin Shriner, Phil Lamarr over Scott Rummell... although given the obvious age difference... yeah, I get what you're saying.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD