Injustice: Gods Among Us

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Scorpion & Sub-Zero was supposed to be "DLC".... Is this true? Any word of this? If so, interesting, but at the same time, I'd rather for it to be all DC characters.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
im reading JDE that its possible but not confirmed. Ed Boon said hes open to anything. Remember they put Freddy Kruger in MK lol.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Scorpion & Sub-Zero was supposed to be "DLC".... Is this true? Any word of this?

No, but someone found references to the DLC characters in the game's source code. Or rather, he said he did, but it isn't known if it's credible or not. His list states that the four DLC characters are Lobo, Batgirl, Zod, and Scorpion.

From what I've gathered, most people believe that his list is fake. Either that, or Ed Boon, being the troll that he is, had the DLC files purposely named wrong to fool us if we found them.

Lobo has already been confirmed to be the first DLC character.

Batgirl is unlikely since she realistically wouldn't play much differently then Batman does. Not to mention that she lost to Power Girl in a popularity poll that Ed Boon had started. Some believe that the "Batgirl" files, if real, are actually for Power Girl.

Zod is entirely possible given that he'll be in the upcoming Man of Steel movie, but he would likely be very similar to Superman, which is leaving some players skeptical.

Scorpion is ridiculous. NRS said that they wanted Injustice to be recognized as it's own game, separate from Mortal Kombat. Adding Scorpion shits all over that idea. Plus, there's no way in hell that Scorpion could make it in over a character as important and highly demanded as Martian Manhunter. Some believe that the "Scorpion" files, if real, are actually for MMH.

Of course, this is all speculation.

d3v

Been using and abusing Ollies unbkockable reset into super. So far, I'm only up to 55% damage (though I know folks have gotten as high as 80%). Also, in case anyone asks, yes I do have a pocket Deathstroke.

Oh wait, I noticed were not talking about gameplay. My bad, carry on.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I really should pick up Green Arrow and/or Deathstroke since they're both the closest thing to MK9's Freddy, but I just don't like playing either of them that much.

Darrell

Oh... I was about to say...
You still might be able to say... Lol. Not sure how legit this is, but umm yeah.. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Delart-Estúdios-Cinematográficos/154831177931440?hc_location=timeline
Batman: Ettore Zuim
Superman: Guilherme Briggs
Green Lantern: Philippe Maia
Wonder Woman: Priscila Amorim
Catwoman: Adriana Torres
Lex Luthor: Marcelo Matos
Joker: Isaac Schneider
Bane: Paulo Bernardo
Flash: Marcelo Garcia
Nightwing: Manolo Rey
Cyborg: Eduardo Borgerth
Green Arrow: Julio Chaves
Shazam: Marco Antonio
Hawkgirl: Andrea Murucci
Sinestro: Márcio Simões
Black Adam: Alexandre Moreno
Harley Quinn: Iara Riça
Solomon Grundy: Ronaldo Júlio
Ares: Luiz Carlos Persy
Doomsday: Samir Murad
Deathstroke: Jorge Vasconcellos
Killer Frost: Gabriella Bicalho
Zod: Dário de Castro
Scorpion: Eduardo Dascar
Bat Girl: Guilene Conte
Aquaman: Luiz Feier
Ravena: Mariana Torres

Xernuht

Netherrealm isn't THAT stupid. Lobo is the only DLC character on that list that makes sense, mostly due to the very vocal fanbase and the fact he was already confirmed. I like J'onn's odds. As a central JLer and a fan favorite, I think he's a shoe in.

Let's see, though. Heroes I like to see...

Booster Gold, Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes ver.), MMH, Doctor Fate, Power Girl, Black Canary, and Stargirl.

Villains...

Atrocitus, Terra, Gorilla Grodd, Ultra-Humanite (giant white ape ver.), Captain Boomerang, Vandal Savage, and Parasite.

On a side note, a really awesome match... until Aquaman.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Scorpion? Really?

If they wasted a slot of DLC characters for a guest character...

Xernuht

That Aquaman. Sexy stuff there. Also, Russel's comeback at around 7:00 was awesome.

I dunno. I get the feeling that Aquaman's going to get the same kind of treatment as Vergil in UMVC3. Everyone's going to start using him because he's just that damn good. Almost too good.

And yes, Russel was amazing during the tourney. Check out the rest of the matches on the channel, there's a lot of cool stuff.

It looks to me like Top 5 of version 1 is Batman, Supes, GA, Deathstroke, and Aquaman.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I dunno. I get the feeling that Aquaman's going to get the same kind of treatment as Vergil in UMVC3. Everyone's going to start using him because he's just that damn good. Almost too good.

Probably, but that's common for every fighting game. Whoever is the best character will naturally gather a huge number of players.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Picked it up for $35. Who are some fun characters? And who can help me set up my stick? What's the minimum button count minus macros and how are they supposed to look on my stick?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD