Just Frame Knee?

Nuke-Nin

i wish i recorded it PS3 on a controller im like "yeah okurr" because that moves too hard and i "quickly" press h then k on default A settings and he does it.. I died.. brb while i finish his command training!

EDIT: Just got the title and i looked at the controller settings I was right and then i do it again... I read in this sub-forum to pratice untill it feels natural so ill probably just do that untill my controller breaks

Sam Sultan

I have found an easy way to do it on a XBOX 360 joystick it requires some practice but once you get the hang of it it is very easy to do. Here's a video to show the trick. Basically you need to press :H+K:(in my case it's the right trigger) very fast and for a very short period of time and right after that press :K:(in my case it's the B button).

Zeo

I have found an easy way to do it on a XBOX 360 joystick it requires some practice but once you get the hang of it it is very easy to do. Here's a video to show the trick. Basically you need to press :H+K:(in my case it's the right trigger) very fast and for a very short period of time and right after that press :K:(in my case it's the B button).
Funny, that's my method, but I use RB instead of RT. I find it's a bit easier to pull off than the latter.

Sam Sultan

Funny, that's my method, but I use RB instead of RT. I find it's a bit easier to pull off than the latter.
Hehe well i guess great minds think alike :). But yeah you can use any two buttons to do this as long as you press :H+K: and right after that :K:.

Zeo

Indeed I do. I have a stick, but I never bothered to learn it. And I wouldn't use it for DOA anyway.

Ghosty-J

That was actually the method I tried using, but I still couldn't pull off knees consistently enough. Somehow I manage to pull it off much more by sliding my thumb across the face buttons I use for :h: and :K:. But no matter the case, I still can't knee worth crap in VF5FS XD

Nuke-Nin

Someone probably posted this but The way i can (now at least lol) consistently get the knee is by have my pointer and middle finger and X and B the pointer finger goes on the bottom of X (I don't have nails so it's harder/easier? for me to pull of but scrape your pointer finger at the bottom of X like you're cleaning your nail and press B so far the only consistent combo with the KNEE i can get is :H*+K: :2: :P:, :4: :6: :P:

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
I actually plugged in VF5 last night training to hit the knee. It will make my DOA life a lot easier.

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
Also, I saved a replay last night where I launched Hitomi with a JF knee so high that she almostly completely went off the top of the screen. I've never seen a character go that high. I'm going to try to get my S rank so I can upload it to my profile. I'm not sure what attack she was coming at me with, but I decided to throw a random KNEE and it connected before her attack could.

Nuke-Nin

Also, I saved a replay last night where I launched Hitomi with a JF knee so high that she almostly completely went off the top of the screen. I've never seen a character go that high. I'm going to try to get my S rank so I can upload it to my profile. I'm not sure what attack she was coming at me with, but I decided to throw a random KNEE and it connected before her attack could.

WHAT?! you have to be S rank to upload replays @~@ like lisa's 3T:5: T? or like after a cb high?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD