Just Frame Knee?

saikyom

:H+K: in the X button (ps3) :K: in the O button just move you thumb as faster as you can from X to O and it well come out .
exactly what i do on an xbox pad and it's consistent, my friends were amazed I could pull the move whenever i want :)
i was challenged to do it repeatedly, at 18 times without miss i won the challenge :D

saikyom

Also, I saved a replay last night where I launched Hitomi with a JF knee so high that she almostly completely went off the top of the screen. I've never seen a character go that high. I'm going to try to get my S rank so I can upload it to my profile. I'm not sure what attack she was coming at me with, but I decided to throw a random KNEE and it connected before her attack could.
so the knee did hit on counter
she must have fly really high :) I'm always smiling when i hit someone with the knee as counter and watch them flyyyyy :)

Nameless Sama

Wait a sec. I have config my controller so. O = Hold and R2 = H + K. I have tryed it and made 3 knee in a row but I touch the buttons together and quickly but now I cant do it anymore. I think my mistake is on the R2 Button. Do some does the same tatic or an alternative way. Question 2 : is R1 or R2 good for H + K to make the 1 frame kick.

Nuke-Nin

Wait a sec. I have config my controller so. O = Hold and R2 = H + K. I have tryed it and made 3 knee in a row but I touch the buttons together and quickly but now I cant do it anymore. I think my mistake is on the R2 Button. Do some does the same tatic or an alternative way. Question 2 : is R1 or R2 good for H + K to make the 1 frame kick.
Me personally I use the Standard Layout and I use my Pointer finger on X and my Middle finger on O and I use my finger nail to skim across X while pressing O

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

You have to make sure you keep holding down :K:. if you release both buttons at the same moment then it will just do :H+K:.

Last edited:

Nameless Sama

You have to make sure you keep holding down O. if you release both buttons at the same moment then it will just do :H+K:.

You mean with :H+K: :H*+K: dont you ? One Question about that holding ! Why I should I hold the H button I mean I must release it with H + K instead of holding ? If I get it what you mean with holding I will be 100 % sure that I can perform it.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
You mean with :H+K: :H*+K: dont you ? One Question about that holding ! Why I should I hold the H button I mean I must release it with H + K instead of holding ? If I get it what you mean with holding I will be 100 % sure that I can perform it.

I misread your post as I have O set to :K:.
The point is you have to make sure you hold down Kick so it recognizes you released :h:.

Pressing :H+K: and :K: at the same time is registered as :H+K:. Releasing the :H+K: macro will have the system think you're just releasing :h: since you're still holding :K:.

Also, you'd want to hold :6_: as well when you do this because then if you mess up the timing you still get :6::K: instead of standing :K:.

Nuke-Nin

IAlso, you'd want to hold :6_: as well when you do this because then if you mess up the timing you still get :6::K: instead of standing :K:.
I thought holding 6 was so you'd move a little closer to the opponent after the :H*+K: Thanks for the tip!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD