Killer Instinct Thread

synce

I thought there was only 1 character left to reveal, unless you mean the two DLC characters. I think those will be Orchid and Fulgore too. The 6th character will probably be the boss, assuming they even bothered making a story mode

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There isn't a story mode in the game at launch. They've confirmed that already and I'm fine with that. My only concern at this point is in who the final three characters will be. We know Sadira is number five and that Fulgore, Spinal, and Cinder have been confirmed, but if one of those characters doesn't make Round One then we'll know they're guaranteed for a subsequent season.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Preordered my Xbox One last week... I'm too hyped for this game.... I may enter the KI tournament at KIT along with 5U

Mestizo

Standard Donor
Not my choice of words for this practice, but the only possibilities of redemption at this point is for the port of the original game to have online play. That, and the classics skins for the remake better be really, really good..

Either way, my drive to get and Xbox One and a PS4 is just not there right now. I'm getting a WiiU, if anything. Who knows, TN might slip in a WiiU release of DOA5U. I must admit, Christie in a Zero Suit is a guilty pleasure of mine that remains to be seen become reality...Kasumi in Misty's outfit is a distant second...

*ahem* But yeah, Killer Instinct's season passes should be free of charge.
Im buyin me a wiiU just for mariokart and super smash alone.

zero suit...misty...yes..so yess ^O^*

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Almost forgot: if you haven't preordered your Xbox One, Walmart is charging only $60 down (including the 3 year protection-replacement plan) on them to be reserved. I know Gamestop is charging $100. That's if you're trying to be cheap.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor

Sadira is looking interesting. Orchid looks amazing. DH can make fighting game females look attractive, so at least it's not another NRS situation. Bummed about no Fulgore in the initial 6 though.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm watching the stream right now and Sadira looks crazy. Ground combos into air combos, resets, setting traps in instinct, tiger knee-able air projectiles...damn.

Blazeincarnated

Oh yea I forgot, here's a gif of Orchid.
9839966264_8c24c3044a_o.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD