Kokoro in DOA5

Alexqd3

What's up Kokoro fans! I noticed no one started a Kokoro thread yet, so decided to start one.
I have been quite out of the DOA loop since being one of the few Kokoro players back in DOA4's prime. Doesn't seem to be a lot of information or gameplay videos (good ones) of Kokoro, or maybe I'm using the wrong resources.

Is she still a solid character? (I will use her regardless) #TeamLoyal
I'm hearing she has one of if not the best whiff punishers in the game. Can anyone confirm or elaborate?
Akira Vs. Kokoro similarities? ect

Let the Media sharing and discussion begin! ....

Pupi18

She is pretty solid. She has nice stuns and good high mids and lows. Since she is kinda linear in some strings that might make her easy to evade with side stepping in some areas but its all in knowing how to work around with her tools. Overall she is pretty good with all the tools she has. As said on the IGN write up by DrDogg you can see she has great tools and some limited ones but overall a well balanced character.

Chris Harris

Kokoro is a much stronger character this time around. I couldn't really play her in 4 because she just didn't have enough mix up or any crushes so she was not really that viable in 4 for ME. However in this game she has a bunch of tools so I'm pretty excited to play her in this version. As of now I plan on her being my main character :)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
She now has a fully functional kimono costume. That is, in fact, a thing that she has going for her.

Pupi18

She now has a fully functional kimono costume. That is, in fact, a thing that she has going for her.
And you manage to functionally write that post all by yourself!
Gold-star-sticker.jpg

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'll put the star right next to my Humanitarian Award for tolerating terrible trolling of my troll posts.

Ah! I remembered another thing about Kokoro that's sure to get Kokoro mainers all hot and bothered: she can wipe the dirt off of herself with her taunt. There! Can't say I never did anything for ya. *Tosses back another double of Patron Anejo*

Pupi18

I'll put the star right next to my Humanitarian Award for tolerating terrible trolling of my troll posts.

Ah! I remembered another thing about Kokoro that's sure to get Kokoro mainers all hot and bothered: she can wipe the dirt off of herself with her taunt. There! Can't say I never did anything for ya. *Tosses back another double of Patron Anejo*

What can I say? She is a classy lady for classy people.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD