Kokoro in DOA5

Blackburry

Standard Donor
A lot of characters in DOA5 don't have Offensive holds anymore. Characters that do are like grapplers, Lei Fang, and Jann Lee from what I've seen.

But who knows maybe Kokoro does have at least one. I could live with only one..preferably a low offensive hold.

synce

I don't like how they let Kokoro fight in her kimono in this one. Geisha aren't supposed to wear panties under it, but you can clearly see hers so it's no longer a mystery what's under there. Kokoro is ruined now.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I don't like how they let Kokoro fight in her kimono in this one. Geisha aren't supposed to wear panties under it, but you can clearly see hers so it's no longer a mystery what's under there. Kokoro is ruined now.

Interesting. Are they not to wear anything under a kimono?

Blackburry

Standard Donor

please don't say anything else -_-

AegisOrnus

Well, if we judge modern geishas today from this forum: http://www.immortalgeisha.com/ig_bb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17366 then no, the majority of them wear some form of undergarment rather than going commando. I also read the Nagajuban was traditional to wear underneath the kimono, something that they lifted their skirts to show off, not for the means of arousal per se, but to show off the design of the clothing.

Or apparently, some aspiring geishas do the following: "I wrap a live badger around my lower quarters, don my yukata, and then I roam the streets fighting crime. Kind of like Batman, except with more badgers for underwear and less dressing up in a rubber bat suit." Now that is something I want as DLC for Kokoro with its own signature badger-fueled power blow.

Really though, I know close to nothing about the geisha and I love the fact that we get to use this costume with Kokoro.

Ooobe

Or apparently, some aspiring geishas do the following: "I wrap a live badger around my lower quarters, don my yukata, and then I roam the streets fighting crime. Kind of like Batman, except with more badgers for underwear and less dressing up in a rubber bat suit." Now that is something I want as DLC for Kokoro with its own signature badger-fueled power blow.

This - fucking genius! I second the call for badger-pantsu DLC! :)

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

What the fuck?

Really though, I know close to nothing about the geisha and I love the fact that we get to use this costume with Kokoro.

Same here.

Pupi18

I think they should give the option to give Kokoro the Traditional Geisha Hairstyle with little to none makeup.
geisha2-yabbedoo.jpg

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I think they should give the option to give Kokoro the Traditional Geisha Hairstyle with little to none makeup.
geisha2-yabbedoo.jpg

I know, right? I've though about that before too. She should totally be able to wear all that. Hell, doesn't she wear that in her DOA4 ending?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD