Kokoro in DOA5

Pupi18

I know Im trying to occupy myself with other stuff, like I started a new playthrough FFXIII-2. I probably wont finish it before the game comes out tho.
I'm playing Resonance of Fate at the moment but still not changing XD

Going back to Kokoro does anyone remember their most used combos or stikes?
I used mostly (Not always)
:7::K:
:3::3::P+K:
:P::P::2::K::K:
:P::2::K::P:
:9: :P::P::2::K::K:
:6::F+K:
:P::P::F+P::Link::F+P:
:1::K::K::4::K:

I use other moves from her but those are my constant ones usually single strikes and some other combos I'm not so used to do. As you can see I'm not completely playing safe here but with who I have been playing (not really competitive) it works fine for most of the part. I plan going again on training and play with what she has around this time and see what works and not for me. Since I plan getting the guide that will be of great help (Crosses fingers and hopes its not a mess like TTT2 guide)

Pupi18

:7::P::P::2::K::K: doesn't work, you must mean the string that starts with :9: ;)
My bad! XD will edit! XD
:4::P::+::K: I forgot to add this one. Its really good indeed.
I use those moves but not as constant as the ones mentioned. Kokoro overall has enough useful tools that are of my liking.

NightAntilli

I used pretty much all her moves.. Might be better to list the ones I didn't or rarely used.

:P+K:
:3::P+K:
:3::P+K::P::P:
:3::P+K::6::P:
:3::P+K::P+K:
:4::P::P::6::P:
:4::P::P::P::P:
:4::P::K::P:/:F+P::5::F+P:(no reason to use this when you have :P: :2: :K: with the same setup)

Pupi18

I used pretty much all her moves.. Might be better to list the ones I didn't or rarely used.
I use them all don't get me wrong but I notice I constantly use those posted for most of the time. I think it is a bad habit of mine since I always tend to stick to some stuff than others in the end. I know I end up predictable later on but I know how to deal with people. (At least in Dimensions since its my only Online Experience with DOA)

NightAntilli

I barely played Dimensions because imo it's just a worse DOA4 in terms of gameplay. I have to play her completely differently in Dimensions because of the mid hold being able to counter everything. In DOA4 I mix up so much between mid kicks and punches to confuse my opponent and there, :P::K: and :3::K: is my bread and butter because I can follow up with basically any of the four height options, but I can't do that in Dimensions without getting countered. Therefore I try to avoid mids as much as possible lol. I'm still so very happy that it's 4-point again in DOA5.

Pupi18

I know DOA: D its a mess but I still use the same stuff I used for most of the part in DOA4 since the people I play with are noobs for most of the part and it is great we are back to 4 point again.

wali

beside Akira and Hayate this the only character i am looking forward to play . so how is her game comparing to Akira ?i knew she is beginner friendly but a lot of talk she is too way predictable and weak

DR2K

beside Akira and Hayate this the only character i am looking forward to play . so how is her game comparing to Akira ?i knew she is beginner friendly but a lot of talk she is too way predictable and weak

Kokoro is far from predictable or weak.

wali

nice to know that now i well wait until the game released any be ready to a lot of noob questions

Jefffcore

KwonJigglypuff

So this is her movelist.

Haven't watched it entirely because I want to discover it by myself. However, I've noticed that new move :2::H+K::P+K: (at 2:50)
Can someone explain me how it works. I don't get it.

NightAntilli

Seems like a stance that gets some follow-ups. I think high, mid and low punch. Don't know if the stance has other properties, like evasion or sabaki. Will need to test it when I get the game.

SkatanMilla

First impressions:

Her damage output is still really good, both midscreen and against a wall.
214P is a guard break now, 0 on block.
8P6P is a great string now because of sitdown stun and 0 on block(LOL), 8PP+K is good for people trying to deal with the 6P followup.
236P great, sitdown stun.
214P+G still godlike

All of her strings that cancel into her P+K stance is good for maintaining pressure.
Her stance is pretty good for catching evades because the evade will often come out too early = failed, and you hit them in their recovery.

Her old 22/88P is gone, they had it in earlier versions of Doa5 and it gave sitdown =(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD