DOA5LR Last Round: Additional Mode Ideas

Kronin

I would have loved to see this idea for a mini-game in DoAX.... maybe DoA5LR could fix it? :p

4UpmCaW.jpg

WisperG

How about a "Salty Bet" mode where you can pit the CPU against each other and bet on who will win.
That's an interesting idea, but then they would need to add an in-game shop or include something for you to spend your winnings on.

d3v

Hmm...
Why not ? I mean, if they were to do that with the whole cast, a ton of moves, and ridiculously hard execution, it would be deadly funny haha.
A "normal" butt battle would be so lame, but if they make those basics butts moves utterly difficult to do, then this could be the most hilarious mode yet ^^
KOing someone with a butt should result in 2000 points being displayed, just like Battletoads.

Hayabusiness

Rhythm poledancing minigame featuring music tracks from all the series.
If you ever wanted to see Gen Fu poledance to "The Shooted"!

On a more serious note, I'd like to see a tournament mode to use both for real tournaments and normal gameplay, or a mission mode like Soul Calibur's (from I and II). Of course, the mission mode must be more than a tutorial (I hate tutorials disguided as missions, bah, Broken Destiny!).

@Mayor-Of-Mustard
Why did you post that DA, now I'm scared, I don't want Hayabusa in threesomes with random videogame marines ;_;

d3v

A Tournament Mode should actually have features that are useful for tournaments.

-Hold start for 10 frames to pause
-Be able to set number of games to win a set (i.e. 2/3, 4/7, etc.)
-Tied to the above, system should keep track of score.
-Winning player isn't allowed to change characters. Loser has the choice to either rematch, or switch.

On a more serious note, I'd like to see a tournament mode to use both for real tournaments and normal gameplay, or a mission mode like Soul Calibur's (from I and II). Of course, the mission mode must be more than a tutorial (I hate tutorials disguided as missions, bah, Broken Destiny!).
But those are the best kind since they actually help players get better. Look at Guilty Gear Xrd's missions which are almost a requirement for anyone who wants to get good at the game, since everything there is actually a useful concept for real matches.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Rhythm poledancing minigame featuring music tracks from all the series.
If you ever wanted to see Gen Fu poledance to "The Shooted"!

@Mayor-Of-Mustard
Why did you post that DA, now I'm scared, I don't want Hayabusa in threesomes with random videogame marines ;_;
Neither do I it was just the dancing post xD

d3v

A tournament mode like in Smash would be great.
Nah. That's actually pretty useless.

Any "tournament mode" should bring in features that are actually useful for a tournament.

-Hold start for 10 frames to pause
-Be able to set number of games to win a set (i.e. 2/3, 4/7, etc.)
-Tied to the above, system should keep track of score.
-Winning player isn't allowed to change characters. Loser has the choice to either rematch, or switch.

In game bracketing isn't really useful considering we can already use things link Challonge or Xfire to do that.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Not to mention most tournaments are held on numerous consoles, aren't they?

In-game brackets definitely seem completely useless.

Reactions: d3v

d3v

Not to mention most tournaments are held on numerous consoles, aren't they?

In-game brackets definitely seem completely useless.
Even if you run it on one console, having the bracketing done separately just makes more logistical sense.

Banana56

I wouldn't be surprised if TN made a fighting mode just for the girls. Where it is pretty much a typical one on one fight but if the loser of the match loses then she must be given a punishment that the opponent has given (which could be chosen before the beginning of the match).

Similar to how Rumble Roses did them

Hayabusiness

I wouldn't be surprised if TN made a fighting mode just for the girls. Where it is pretty much a typical one on one fight but if the loser of the match loses then she must be given a punishment that the opponent has given (which could be chosen before the beginning of the match).

Similar to how Rumble Roses did them

That'd be too trashy and kinky, and personally that's not something I'd like to see, not even with the guys.
Butt battle has more dignity than what a Nyotengu given punishment could ever have.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD