DOA5LR Last Round: Additional Mode Ideas

David Gregg

I like the topic David Gregg made.

TFC: Do you have what it takes to earn this money!? Step up to the plate this fall! #I'mAFighterButAlsoAPoolPlayer

Seriously, I think the topic David Gregg is rather cool. Game of cards? Sudoku?

lmao well I wouldn't call it "cool". But because Hayashi mentioned it in the interview I figured there is still a chance it will pop up.

Although I think it will probably be fighting-related. Maybe utilizing the Danger Zone stage in some way?

doa beach volleyball mode for $14.99

Considering the price of DLC outfits I actually would buy this. XD

Banana56

Its pretty hard thinking what sort of fighting modes they can add, DOAX like modes or mini games are the only modes that seem to come to mind for me.

Squizzo

I wouldn't want any extra modes to take focus from the actual game. A MK style challenge tower would be pretty cool with increasing difficulty and extra fight conditions like reduced gravity, holds disabled, extra damage from danger zones etc.
Besides that I guess a mini doax mode would be okay.

My Babenapes

They could add a customization mode like every other fighter has by now :p. I would really like to be able to customize my characters to make them unique. I hope they implement this kind of thing by DOA6

KwonJigglypuff

I wouldn't be surprised to see a casual mode like in DOAX2, something along the lines of the gravure videos, maybe pole dancing gravures. Not really a game but something to show the girls' models and to tease DOAX3.

d3v

With the new Get Ready Fight video series, I'd like to see an in game version that lets players practice the same things that Briana is trying out in those vids.

KING JAIMY

This is not a party game, it's a frickin' fighting game, damnit!

In all honesty though, I'd like to have more online game modes like Online Team Battle or Online Survival.

Even Offline Tag Survival is welcome! :)

Banana56

Now that I think about it, even though I think Xtreme modes would be cool, it would pretty much kill DOAX3 ever happening.

Maybe they should add another party game or something.
This is not a party game, it's a frickin' fighting game, damnit!

Say that to the people who like the SF4 mini games and Tekken Bowl/Ball, which are alot btw lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD