DOA5LR Last Round Tag Interactions & Throws

KwonJigglypuff

Bayman and Marie too. That would work, right? I mean Bayman is sorta Helena's bodyguard

1423606110-bodydoa.png

David Gregg

Welp, time to add Honoka to my army of characters. All of the characters I play with the most have special tag interactions. :)

Well considering they're most likely half-sisters it makes sense they would be tag partners. Just surprised Ayane doesn't have one with Raidou.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Well considering they're most likely half-sisters it makes sense they would be tag partners. Just surprised Ayane doesn't have one with Raidou.
Ugh, I don't want them related. But even I can't deny the blantant signs: unnatural hair color, red eyes, Raidou and Honoka sharing the same red glow for their powers.

Kronin

Thanks for the updates about Honoka and Ayane David! :) Did you see them in a recent stream online?

Also I can't believe how I thought just now to the logical request Phase 4 - Bayman: this is another team that could get some chances for interactions =)

Same case with Helena and Kokoro.

To be fair this is not completely true because it's not a case that Helena and Kokoro use martial arts related between them and considered one complementary to the other. Their sister bond is so mirrored even from the fighting style that they use.

From Wilipedia:
Piguaquan and Bajiquan often taught as complementary martial arts, especially in Taiwan. In fact, there is a Chinese martial arts proverb that goes: "When pigua is added to baji, gods and demons will all be terrified. When baji is added to pigua, heroes will sigh knowing they are no match against it." (八極參劈掛,神鬼都害怕。劈掛參八極,英雄嘆莫及)

In Mainland China, Piguaquan is still often practiced as a stand-alone art as well. Among some lineages of the art in Mainland China, there had developed practice forms (taolu) and methods which are called "Baji-Pigua", which combine elements from both arts.

Historically, many famous teachers, such as Liu Yunchiao and Ma Fengtu have practiced and taught both arts. In the present day, this tradition continuous among various teachers, such as Su Yu-Chang, Tony Yang, Adam Hsu (United States) and Zhou Jingxuan (Mainland China).

Last edited:

synce

Anyone know if Alpha got anything besides a rehashed P4 tag?

Deep down I already know the answer but...

David Gregg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD