Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Hope this thread gets locked/deleted scrolling through all this bs made me so angry lol
Just need to be brought back around and people have to utilize the ignore function on people they don't want to, or can't, communicate in a civilized manner.

So what I really wanna know is why they made Lab again but called it Zero and added a few more near little bits to it but overall it's still the same small circular EVERYTHING HURTS stage it was in 5 with a new name and fresh paint.

Macca Beam

yes, there's some kind of epidemic out there right now where people shout off a word they don't understand and this thread has been discussing that. it's not very fitting for something with "redesigns" in the title, but it's the latest news nonetheless. i don't think it would've happened if said epidemic didn't happen and spread to this very thread.

human013

it doesn’t be matter if she’s a ninja, school girl, or martial arts practitioner. She’s still a petite teenage loli, and all the other bells and whistles like her blue hair and futuristic costumes doesn’t come off as anything other than a generic loli in fetishy cosplay.
That logic can be applied to all the DOA girls. Look at how many busty females there are, their hair color, personality, and outfit. They all fit a specific mold. Christie is a busty white hair sexy female assassin and her outfit fits the mold. Kasumi is a brown hair busty female ninja with a ninja outfit. Tina is a blonde busty female with the usual american personality. Kokoro is a black hair busty Asian in traditional clothing and acts a certain way. Just keep going down the list. It's fine to not like the character but what TN is doing doesn't look like anything new.

and at the end of the day it's faster and more honest to say "nah, not my type"
This.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
@Kodachi @NewWestFan yeah I don't want it closed but the topic needs to move on to something else.
Simple. Let's talk about this god dang majesty.
img-lamariposa.png

And how even after everyone else's mains have been revealed, she still manages to have the best looking costume redesign in the entire game.

Jadeinchains

Yeah lol the title of the thread hasn't been followed for a while lol, In fact I'd say a better title would now be "General DOA6 discussion" or something like that, I think it's good for this thread to stay open though since it works almost like a central hub for the forum in terms of current news and discussion.

i suppose the current topic is okay ( though it has basically ran its course ) but it's best to be careful it doesn't get inflammatory.g

@NewWestFan lol! Yes let's talk about how Lisa effortlessly took the crown! XD That outfit is amazing though, So happy with her default in doa6.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
@NewWestFan lol! Yes let's talk about how Lisa effortlessly took the crown! XD That outfit is amazing though, So happy with her default in doa6.
Not only is she still the fashion Queen with the best default: Most of the rest of the cast have fans that have negative things to say about their models or their outfits or their looks.

Lisa?

GrotesqueFastFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Not dead. Looking better than she did in 5 in all aspects. Damn it's good to main the luchadora

Macca Beam

i'm not sure if i like the khaki color, but it's good that he's in.

https://honeysanime.com/what-is-loli/
I call you a dick because you are.
my, did someone actually google that
the problem is with the "Japanese discourse or media" part when the word originated in the west.
"young looking cute girls that blend slightly erotic characteristics" is also false. practically the entire cast fit this definition. dizzy is a young looking cute 2-year-old in an erotic attire, but i don't remember anyone calling her a loli. so where is this line drawn?

it's "young, small frame, AA to A, optionally slender girl". full stop. there isn't a single person on this planet that's supposedly into it and also wants tits (especially not NiCO's blatant B) on their character. feel free to prove me wrong.

and nah, i was trying to save you from going down the rabbit hole of insisting NiCO is a loli and subsequently admitting your attraction to her. buuuut if you insist.

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Not only is she still the fashion Queen with the best default: Most of the rest of the cast have fans that have negative things to say about their models or their outfits or their looks.

Lisa?

GrotesqueFastFunnelweaverspider-size_restricted.gif

Not dead. Looking better than she did in 5 in all aspects. Damn it's good to main the luchadora

if there's another build before release I'm gonna need someone to check out Lisa in the customisation mode to see her alternate outfits and other hairstyles. I want to know If her silver hairstyle ( yes It was Lisa who started the silver hair trend ) is in the game or if she has any new hairstyles. We've only seen two outfits and I'm already slayed, An incredible luchadore default outfit and already rocking a business casual outfit!

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
if there's another build before release I'm gonna need someone to check out Lisa in the customisation mode to see her alternate outfits and other hairstyles. I want to know If her silver hairstyle ( yes It was Lisa who started the silver hair trend ) is in the game or if she has any new hairstyles. We've only seen two outfits and I'm already slayed, An incredible luchadore default outfit and already rocking a business casual outfit!
I want to see her hairstyles so badly too! And while I love her business casual, I was mildly depressed it wasn't...
168839_dead_or_alive_5_lisa_hamilton.jpg
... When that gets the DOA6 makeover it deserves with better fur? We're talking unbeatable. Can't wait.

lol I'm sorry!
I like both her outfits, but noticed the thong immediately and thought “well… that doesn't look that great”
It's fiiiiine lmao it's overlook-able to me but you're right lmao. It hits you immediately once you know it's there. Mostly because it's the only part of the costume they got lazy on and it sticks out because of it.

Jadeinchains

Omg yes! The fur coat outfit was,is and will always be one of the greatest outfits. It's always looked so stunning. I would like to see that return, If not then something new but similar be added. I swear it feels longer than yesterday that all that stuff was revealed...I'm already dying for more doa6 and doax3s news.

lmao @Chapstick goddamnit! XD

Truth

with that logic, this outfit is completely in line with every male and female costume in the game (and practically every other fighting game) up to this point. why is this suddenly a problem now?
Yeh not quite. Male fetish is typically homoerotic, DOA males tend to be dressed in a). tradition martial arts garment b). armour c). street wear. I dont see a comparison here.
nope, see ivy valentine. and i wouldn't say that's appropriate to put on an adult either. still fetish wear.
I see nothing inappropriate about an adult woman dressing sexually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD