Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Those leaks sure came out of no where, Regardless I'm still hyped to see it all in action in the trailer for the actual official reveal. Leifang looks so good, Her like Bruce Lee sporty outfit is so beautiful and While Hitomi 's outfit isn't new I feel like she looks more mature now. god

And oh my god that pirate stage is everything! Great to have seen our first doa6 stage thats multi level and has danger zones, The kraken really adds to the whole stage, It's cool to see more fantastical elements in stages.

Trailer is out here -

Looks so good! :D
Hmmmm.....

What I like:

New stage

Leifang's appearance (looking waaaaay better!) :cool:

Leifang's intro

Hitomi's intro (that seriousness!)

Hitomi's appearance (TN did an outstanding job designing her face!)

New moves

What I don't like:

Hitomi's Break Blow (Come TN, y'all can come up with something better than this. It looks boring and lazy imo.) :(

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

...anyway, yeah the stage looks awesome, :) Definitely my favourite out of the stages shown so far, By the way the official website got updated. This stage is called "Forbidden Fortune". So I guess later today maybe they'll be showing more footage? I think I saw something saying they'll be showing more of Leifang and Hitomi.

DeathHand

I really liked the new stage, the faces seem pretty much the same from 5 so far just more refined and with hair movement like it had on DoA5 Alpha, also improved lighting, I´m really liking the game so far, can´t wait to see Christie. They should had some jiggle physics by now though, I understand they don´t want to go full Hentai (except for tentacles it seems) but rock solid breasts are just weird ahah

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It is my belief they just have the boob juggle turned off for the trailer. I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I have my reasons: I know that jiggle is in or will be in the game, there is also no dirt or sweat most noticeably on Hitomi in contrast to the screens, and Team NINJA doesn't want focus on the jiggle for their marketing.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And exploding stage hazards for combo extensions and spiked wall hazards.
Exactly, both stages have a similar water concept but other than that they're not really the same xD. I love the pirate stage tho, I was sayin' on Twitter in a post I made that they definitely got the idea of from Tekken 5 since they also have a Pirate cove stage, but TN was probably like "Ok, lets add some darker, edgy elements to it!" And that's where the explosions and giant octopus came from xD. Next to the throw down stage, this is probably my second favorite stage although they could have went much harder on the OST, it's not as dramatic or edgy as I hoped tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD