Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Well It's been over a month since the official reveal of Doa6 and we haven't gotten any more news so It does seem likely that we won't get any until EVO...which is over a month away still. I want more news so badly lol! I'm hyped for doa6 and want to know more about it.

And on topic I've said it before but I feel like something like this could work as an alternative hairstyle for Lisa -
8black-braid-hairstyles-250816.jpg

I love her original hairstyle though so obviously even if something like this was in the other one would still be her normal one. I also really liked her silver/white hairstyle so I wonder If she'll still have that in doa6? I feel like there's lots of hairstyles that would work with Lisa but we'll see, I don't expect anything though besides maybe her silver hairstyle but...If we're suggesting possible alt styles this one looks like it would be a cool one to me. :p

Derock

Agree 100% I love the original much more! It's the same with the Greek inspired outfit Leifang had in DOA2U they made more "Slutty" in DOA5 ! That didn't sit to well with me.

latest

latest

They also did it too Ayane ! Slutty doesn't mean better !
latest

latest

Nah. THIS is the original leather outfit.
latest
Ponytail and all.

And no wonder those outfits look off in 5. They tried to sexualized the outfits by removing certain areas.

Leifang12

Nah. THIS is the original leather outfit.
latest
Ponytail and all.

And no wonder those outfits look off in 5. They tried to sexualized the outfits by removing certain areas.
I like the DOA2U one more though! Even though I started playing DOA2 Hardcore, I never really cared for the leather outfit until DOA2U. I always played her C5 in DOA2H

JJdude

*sigh* Something tells me that since it's "playing it safe"some redesigns are going to be pretty boring for me visual wise.

Ceviche

As a person who can enjoy an outfit regardless of whether it shows skin or not, I really hope the rest of the girls to be announced in DOA6 are going to be revealed with outfits like these ones:

latest
latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

I really like all these outfits which I think really suit them and if it can make some persons rage even more, it's a nice bonus. <3
I'm pretty confident everyone's main outfit will be great if the already revealed characters are any indications of what will come next.

KnacKrover

_20171029_012634.JPG

Leon's final design in DOA6 that should be....
Since Bayman designed in DOA5 was big change so why not makeover strongest man?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
For several characters I'm hoping for very specific costumes to be their defaults, because those costumes have either become so iconic, are so unique or are just beautiful and well designed.

- Kasumi in her classic, blue ninja garb
- Hayabusa in the Black Falcon suit
- Leifang in her qipao
- Hitomi in jeans and denim jacket
- Kokoro in her pink kimono
- Marie Rose in her black gothic lolita dress
- Zack in his muay thai gear
- Ein as an 80s rock star/in Itagaki cosplay

These have to come back or I will be sad. :( For the other characters I dont mind new costumes.

Last edited:

Leifang

I like the DOA2U one more though! Even though I started playing DOA2 Hardcore, I never really cared for the leather outfit until DOA2U. I always played her C5 in DOA2H
I felt the same way. DOA2U leather outfit was done just right. Feminine and sexy without over doing it. DOA5 tainted it.

shiki91

*sigh* Something tells me that since it's "playing it safe"some redesigns are going to be pretty boring for me visual wise.

That is the new, bold direction they are taking with this title.

Kasumi isn't even allowed to have her 20-something year old iconic costume as her default because a glimpse of thigh and cleavage might make some horny male feminist uncomfortable and he'll get beat later by his legbearded polyamorous wife.

shiki91

Then why the fuck are you bitching about every costume not being revealed yet?

Can you speak without obscenities or are you that ignorant?

Anyhow, I am simply pointing out how they had to cover up a classic, iconic costume to pander to your western sensibilities.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Can you speak without obscenities or are you that ignorant?
What the hell is this?

Bull fucking shit.

I don't give two flying fucks about "originality." So shut up.
You fucking hypocrite. ;P

I am simply pointing out how they had to cover up a classic, iconic costume to pander to your western sensibilities.
They didn't do that. You're lying. There is absolutely no truth to that statement. You haven't said anything truthful once. So stop lying.

shiki91

What the hell is this?

You fucking hypocrite. ;P

They didn't do that. You're lying. There is absolutely no truth to that statement. You haven't said anything truthful once. So stop lying.

I responded to your vulgarities with my own. Oh well. Deal with it.

You are blind and need thicker glasses, grapefruitman.

I can prove my point with a video showing DOA6 and Shimbori's words. You can prove nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD