Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xhominid The Demon Within

the fake defeat and taunting taunts were great, but this time they are dialing that trait in with the battle lines as well, so that's a positive outlook. (and we don't talk about x3/vv because every character is just nice and agreeable there)
i hope it doesn't veer into the typical bitchy/edgelord territory though

But Marie was pretty much that already with her line of "The Red Rose of Blood Bloom Forth" or something...

People love focusing on her lolita and "kiddie" like aspects alot and miss the fact that she's quite the bitch. Her losing pose made it more apparent that she's just playing it up to get people to drop their guard.

Macca Beam

that line is more 中二病 than anything

it felt to me they haven't finished making up their minds on her in 5 since every once in a while she would do something new, but looks like she's more consistent this time

also since she quickly got caught up in 5's themed copypasted dlc spree and swimsuit fetish, the gothic lolita aspect sadly didn't see much use. hopefully that also changes since i'd rather have full physics-supported dresses over another thotty skintight suit to add to 6's ever growing pile

Jadeinchains

Omg dualshockers apparently went to TN HQ and we're shown this as a teaser of not currently revealed returning characters!
That must be Lisa!!!
DOA6_Artwork_Tease_WM_Final.jpg

I can see Lisa and Kokoro! :D
If that's one of Lisa's outfits in the game it looks gorgeous!

Jadeinchains

OMG, noooo!! XDDD
This is such a sad day. Had I known the time for Lisa is dead-jokes was over so soon, I would've stepped on the gas pedal in the last couple of days.

Sad-Woman.jpg

I'm very happy for you though, Jade. :3

Heheheheh! The dead Lisa jokes are now forever gone! :D Lol ( And thank you. ;) )
I'm so excited for her to be officially revealed now! Considering they teased Kokoro and Lisa I imagine they could be the next two characters to be officially revealed then, And they do have history together too.

just_me

Standard Donor
Giuseppe is so determined to give DoA6 some legitimate, good (and I mean both: high quality and positive)coverage XD

Well since those were rather easy to guess (unless they are deliberately misleading), I'd assume at least one of them will be revealed rather soon… My expectation was Kokoro at DoA Festival alongside the new female (and probably a guy, since they kinda have to reveal those at some point as well XD )

So maybe Lisa & Tina in October?

Something different though: Anyone knows how they do the teleport afterimages? Atm it's a distorted version of the actual model and not a generic bald (fe)male, right? They could use the same method for reflections as well, couldn't they? (just with a different post-processing filter) Rotations and translation in R³ are pretty cheap after all.

Jadeinchains

I'm by the way glad Kokoro apparently got her iconic and beautiful kimono back. :)

Weren't we just recently talkig about that when we watched those maiko and geiko documentaries, @Jadeinchains?

Yeah I'm really liking these, Lisa's new wrestling outfit with that black, white and yellow and Kokoro getting her big Kimono back, I think I can see the black version of the Kimono to the right of it but I'm not entirely sure yet? I wonder what other kinds of outfits they'll have in the game? I seriously so badly want the reveal now! XD I already wanted to see Lisa get revealed so much but now that they've teased her I want to see her reveal!! Please let it be early this month!

Raansu

Well that's disappointing. Not the meme thing, the fact that she's just back.....Sorry I just hate fighting Lisa.

Cabecote

Yeah I'm really liking these, Lisa's new wrestling outfit with that black, white and yellow (...) I wonder what other kinds of outfits they'll have in the game? I seriously so badly want the reveal now! XD I already wanted to see Lisa get revealed so much but now that they've teased her I want to see her reveal!! Please let it be early this month!
Team Ninja better have Versace on speed-dial

juliusxcix

this is probably them teasing the two characters. so Lisa and kokoro might be the next two? they did know each other so it wouldn't shock me to see them tie kokoro up in Lisa's double sided story since kokoro is a typical sweet girl

juliusxcix

this is probably them teasing the two characters. so Lisa and kokoro might be the next two? they did know each other so it wouldn't shock me to see them tie kokoro up in Lisa's double sided story since kokoro is a typical sweet girl
someone already said this ignore me

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
nice lisa is back from the dead, also kokoro is in the main game aswell. Good news for fans of both characters. Now hopefully momiji gets released on the main game hopefully, so i don’t end up buying her yet again on dlc >_<

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
Looks like they made her darker in 6 than 5. It's just concept art but that looks a bit better than just mildly tanned like she was in the last game when you compare it to the other skin colors on those concept arts. Hopefully they go ahead and stop messing around with her pigment though lmfao. If she's the same as she was in 5 physically that would be fine as long as that's her new standard going forwards we'll get used to it.

But the important thing is.

Now.

We watching for reveal trailers like

lisa480ps_by_unidentifiedsfm-d9hpmfk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD