Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo

is she coming back as her masked persona or herself? i am curious about that. lol
I'm confident they're going with la mariposa in this game, I recall shimbori wanting to make the characters relate to their fighting style. When hitomi got revealed he stated something like when people see her they will think she's the karate character, and similar to Diego being a street fighter. I could be wrong but I feel like with 6's direction she'll be displayed more as the luchadora

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I'm confident they're going with la mariposa in this game, I recall shimbori wanting to make the characters relate to their fighting style. When hitomi got revealed he stated something like when people see her they will think she's the karate character, and similar to Diego being a street fighter. I could be wrong but I feel like with 6's direction she'll be displayed more as the luchadora
Lisa played a pretty big part in the story as Lisa Hamilton the scientist. It would be weird if they suddenly make her return to the luchadora scene after the lab incident she barely survived.

Last edited:

TOBMAST3R

Okay, good. :lisa::kokoro:I still want to know how good their character models will look like in DOA6.
And this crappy leaked list can go to hell - I still think that Rachel and Momiji could be in the main roster.

zoo

Lisa played a pretty big part in the story as Lisa Hamilton the scientist. It would be weird if they suddenly make her return to the luchadora after the lab incident she barely survived.
with this series you really never know lol both are totally possible imo

Shining_Wave

images.jpg

Macca Beam

If we're still doing crossovers I'd rather have VF guests over TN characters tbh. More fun to play, better designs and don't add to the growing pile of ninja and anime superhumans.
It still blows my mind how only Mila, Rig and Marie were the only relatively normal characters in an expansive game like 5.

That would be better

uwu

i think it would make sense that Lisa would probably only comeback as La Mariposa considering she helped the ninjas.. Donovan might be out to get her lol

Jadeinchains

Was it dualshockers that "accidentally" ( I don't know ) leaked the images of Hitomi and Leifang like a week before the trailer officially came out of them? There apparently from the beginning of next week going to be showing more news maybe something like that will happen again?

marussya

Was it dualshockers that "accidentally" ( I don't know ) leaked the images of Hitomi and Leifang like a week before the trailer officially came out of them? There apparently from the beginning of next week going to be showing more news maybe something like that will happen again?
It was leaked in 2 or 3 days before trailer was released.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Wow a weight has been lifted ! Lisa already looks gorgeous... melanin poppin.. subtle butterfly motifs TN gave her some much needed love, I’m living.
Lucha is her only escape from the stress of working a DOATEC day job IM GLAD SHE IS ALIVE AND WELL I hope they explain what really went down!

RetroMe91

Any word on a physical deluxe package for the western audience? I want the physical disc, but also want Phase-4 and the extra dlc content...

prototypetom

Not gonna let myself get too excited until i See Lisa in running game footage. I've started trying to get better with some other characters just in case... but they're just not my Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD