Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Looks like they made her darker in 6 than 5. It's just concept art but that looks a bit better than just mildly tanned like she was in the last game when you compare it to the other skin colors on those concept arts. Hopefully they go ahead and stop messing around with her pigment though lmfao. If she's the same as she was in 5 physically that would be fine as long as that's her new standard going forwards we'll get used to it.

But the important thing is.

Now.

We watching for reveal trailers like

lisa480ps_by_unidentifiedsfm-d9hpmfk.gif

yeah based on the concept art It looks like her skin tone will be darker so that's good to see. And you better believe I'm here waiting excited for her official reveal trailer. :p Super hyped after that concept art tease, I'm hoping the reveal comes as soon as possible.

KwonJigglypuff

Is the winged character a greek wrestler ? That would an interesting approach for a boss grappler.

Edit : Shame of me!

Last edited:

Lulu

Omg dualshockers apparently went to TN HQ and we're shown this as a teaser of not currently revealed returning characters!
That must be Lisa!!!
DOA6_Artwork_Tease_WM_Final.jpg

I can see Lisa and Kokoro! :D
If that's one of Lisa's outfits in the game it looks gorgeous!
I can't see her head... Maybe in order to survive she merged with Alpha... :p

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I was wondering what people were getting at with their Lisa statuses and I looked in here to see what Jade was talking about xD I knew Lisa would return, but I just wonder if her new costume means she'll be acting as La Mariposa as she did in DOA4, maybe after what happened in 5 she thought it would be safer to return to wrestling

That winged creature I hope is the new girl, but I have a feeling that's the thing Helena was screaming at in the trailer, it could be an "angel" of her mother that MIST messed with like how they did Raidou's corpse in DOA5LR but either way I think TN saw my posts about wanting a winged angel creature in DOA xD

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So...we save the dead lisa jokes after playing DOA6's story or what? l0l
Why not make fun of her horrible silver hairdo?

@Onryoki
Don't be too upset though… I initially thought it's a Nyo costume as well XD But there were just too many in different poses.
I saw wings and boobs and was like “that must be Nyo” I can’t wait wait to see her in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD