DOA5LR List of New Content!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

I'll be snapping away at the character select screen XD. I shouldn't be banned from cameras, right? lol

Well cameras would be the best but in this case, if the designs are got from the contest, if you aren't able to do it shouldn't be however a problem =)

Of course we would be grateful to you for it ^^

Reactions: JKT

Kronin

Guys I have a very bad feeling that there are only going to be 2 new stages (danger & crimson).
I think Tom Lee even said so on the 10minute video :confused:

I begin to think the same me too, but honestly I can't believe that TN has really no plan to include at least Aerial Gardens in the game...

Both of the stages are a nice selection, with a peculiar atmosphere and features (the danger zone in one, and the cliffhanger with interactive elements inside the arena in the other) but the stage that most people on FB and Twitter wanted see back it was just Aerial.

Kronin

Thanks to AirGear from DOAW for the preview concept art pictures of the pre order outfits:

ninja.jpg

(Kunoichi with the masks! Yay!)

aloha.jpg

beach.jpg

showstoppers.jpg

Last edited:

Yurlungur

Kotaku says "Aside from the female fighters, the Yawaraka Engine is being used on the male characters to make their muscles look more realistic. The technology itself is still in development and according to Hayashi, "Every day they get 'softer.'" Wonder if that means there is moob bounce, too..."

Moob bounce XD

giphy.gif

i'm not gonna look at bass the same way.

JKT

btw here's the full pic of some of the bikinis, in case you guys haven't seen it. Some here aren't part of the packs shown above:

DOA5LR.png

They left out Nyotengu's wings lol. I like Helena's butt cape (is that what you call it? lol).

Rawbietussin

Moob bounce XD

marieantoinette.jpg

Thanks to AirGear from DOAW for the preview concept art pictures of the pre order outfits:

ninja.jpg

(Kunoichi with the masks! Yay!)

aloha.jpg

beach.jpg

showstoppers.jpg

After Busa's C1 with zombies clinging onto him, we get his C1 with big ass scythes? The Mugen Tenshin ninja's costumes look quite nicer in comparison, I'm definitely liking Hayate's.

The rest are all expected. No surprises, although I really think that they already stopped trying with Lisa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD