Looks like the game is available at select retailers.

ikodomo

Im getting the game today, unless they ran out of copies already but we can try playing online and see how the connection goes.
That'd be great! We probably would have good connection and I can fight lag free. Hope they have extra copies for you to buy one.

ikodomo

Me too. I saw on gameplays site 13 hours ago, they said guess whats back which had a picture of DOA5, but they said they would call me if DOA5 is back so i dont know if i should start driving before they open or wait to call.

http://www.facebook.com/gameplaylb
I think it's best to call first. You never know when the shipment will arrive and you don't want to waste gas not knowing if it has even arrived.

Doug Nguyen

I think it's best to call first. You never know when the shipment will arrive and you don't want to waste gas not knowing if it has even arrived.
Yeah thats true. I got a facebook message yesterday from gameplay and he said there getting copies in a few hours. Then at around 5pm they posted on there page "Guess whats back". Im so tempted to just start driving there soon but i didnt get a call, so thats the only thing stopping me.

ikodomo

When you take photomode pics, is there a way to export them to get them onto your PC?
No. The only options they give you once you taken the photo in the replay video is either "View Photo" or "Delete".
Also, can you pause replays to take photos? It was a bitch to try and set up photo shots in DOA 4.
Yes
Does Photomode include adjusting the exposure like DOA4, to show motion blur?
Don't know if this helps answer your question, but when you go into photo mode, the options are to go back, adjusting the F: from .1 to 9.9, and taking your photo.

In the replay video you are allowed to zoom in and out. Not entirely sure about moving the camera left or right though since I think I would need a right stick for that. To pause the video, just move your stick to the left and right to continue playing the video.
Everything here is accessed in the Spectator Mode from the Extras menu.

kupo

I've to say I'm not really happy with some stuff shown here like the "color change costumes", lack of costumes on some characters (Zack), online impression so far. There were somethings that I liked though.
I'm glad I know DOA5 is a good fighting game but for a player that doesn't know anything about it I don't know what he would think comparing with other FGs like TTT2.
Don't get me wrong I like the game and I still prefer it over other 3D fighters. Guess I expected a little bit too much.
btw good job Ikodomo, ton of stuff you shared haha

Doug Nguyen

I just got DOA5. And the CB is so useful right now against com. Combos are much better this time, since you can juggle much easier.

Stikku

-This is the whole purpose of this site, for people that Like the game, despite whether it met all of their expectations or not. Trying to convince people to do so otherwise is limiting their enjoyment and excitement of the game, and making them think twice about posting in the forums. I am glad that you have come to the conclusion of letting these players be, and you stopping this blockade against their enjoyment.

The purpose of this site is actually for people who like DOA, as a whole or in part. I think the only real reason I even joined this site was because I was browsing the forums and reading really horrible garbage about how "doa4 was this unanimously agreeable shitty game" when never in the past 7 years had I heard a single living soul complain about it. DOA4 was a great game and a true sequel to DOA3. It shames me on a deep level to see that FreeStepDodge is mentioned in the credits of DOA5, as if anyone here had anything worthwhile to actually share with Team Ninja when most of the well-known members here shit on DOA4. Think about it, they're here making a game and then aim for some community outreach and what do they get? "Your last game sucked for no reason and we're losers and herpderp"

DOA4 was a fast paced game, and it was balanced. Some characters weren't as great as other's in all departments, but that doesn't mean they were impossible to win with. I must also reiterate that DOA4 actually inspired games like Virtua Fighter 5 and Tekken 6. DOA4 was a good game, and that is the actual fact of the matter. It could have been better, but DOA5 doesn't improve on the areas that DOA4 needed improvement in.

So really, I joined this site cause I was reading lies about DOA4 from people who assumed they were speaking for any collective that actually mattered. I just joined to make my voice heard as an actual fan of DOA.

Nightpup

No, it's common knowledge DOA4 was a very bad DOA. Even I can agree to that, and it's one of my favorite DOAs. There's a difference between liking or disliking a game, and a game being good or bad. One is opinion, the other is just an agreeable fact. You can be a fan of DOA and love all its games to death, but the simple fact is that some DOAs just aren't good games. I love every single DOA I've ever played, including 4. But I can agree DOA4 is bad.

Stikku

No, it's common knowledge DOA4 was a very bad DOA. Even I can agree to that, and it's one of my favorite DOAs. There's a difference between liking or disliking a game, and a game being good or bad. One is opinion, the other is just an agreeable fact. You can be a fan of DOA and love all its games to death, but the simple fact is that some DOAs just aren't good games. I love every single DOA I've ever played, including 4. But I can agree DOA4 is bad.
Again, I must reiterate, DOA4 was actually good - because it inspired Virtua Fighter 5 and Tekken 6. If it was bad, then AM2 and NamcoBandai would not have imitated certain aspects of it. DOA4 was actually a good game. The only opinion of it being a bad game is in this website.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD