Looks like the game is available at select retailers.

Tokkosho

i heard they were releasing early in LA, all i know. at some "gameplay"( i think it was), store

Martin

Someone on GameFAQs DOA5 Board is saying it's on sale in LA and to PM them for details, yeah. Lucky Americans.

so a guy at GAF said the story mode is pretty cool thats really good to hear and he's liking the gameplay nice to hear
I hope this guy is not trolling us lol
If yall don't want me to post this I will take it down

here is his post

"ok after a little in story mode with a bunch of fights:

-story mode is really cool. You bounce around between all of the characters and they fit together nicely. The cinemas are pretty clean. minor spoiler it looks like theres no per character ending, as each character is a chapter leading to some big conclusion . Oh and I'm unlocking stuff through this mode so I'm not sure if there is another way to get unlocks for people that don't like playing through stories. All fights are one round only though, like old DOA story modes.

-gameplay feels super smooth. I'm not sure if the pacing feels different because it's been a while since I played 4 or because of actual changes, but I adjusted after a little. Didn't 4 (and the 3 previous) have big damage with counters? Big damage seems toned down in general except for combos. I don't mind though as it creates more interesting fights with positioning.

-I did some SFxT type move where I held buttons down to charge up something, then I hit the opponent and it did a QTE I think? Not sure but it was weird. I'm guessing it had to do with getting environmental damage to happen, and might be easier to use with the casual setting on.

-not sure about Rig. His style was hard to interpret based on his design. Mila is an acceptable modern replacement for Vanessa so that is awesome. If only she had a sway.

-the graphic quality of the transitions to the fighting is really impressive. It may be just gloss from not having seen DOA in a while, but the models look really nice and natural. The new faces took a little getting used to but they really give the characters more personality and take then away from looking somewhat the same. The giggling during cutscenes is weird though.

so far I like it, haven't tried online though.

Martin

You mean Lucky Californians...

But once other retailers find out about the street date break, won't they follow suit? I'm sorry, I'm not sure how it works there, but that's how it happens in Australia, so I just assumed it'd be like that there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD