[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

RhythmikDesigns

Yea FR16 was great. It was good to finally meet a lot of you guys in an offline setting. Everyone I met was cool...Jeff, Matt, Erik, Blackula, Julius, Unique, Lagstab, Aknon, Kickstart, BBoy, the list goes on too many to name. And it was good seeing people I've met previously...Justin, Eric, Chris, AP (Buttons Boyeee!!!), Awesmic Fred, CX, again too many to name. And man is Tom Lee cool as hell. Just to see the turnout has me motivated to travel more. My only regret was not getting more casuals in. I'm going try to make it to Civil War so hopefully I'll see some of you there.

Some really dope matches went down. Top 8 was hype as hell, and actually more diverse character wise than I thought it would be. Congrats to XB for winning it all (shout out to his parents too)!

And big big shout out to Larry for putting together a dope event, yet again. I will definitely be at The Fall Classic.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm currently a bit annoyed thanks to a flight delay, but I'll write up a post sometime tonight or tomorrow about the tournament. Short version of that forthcoming post? Fucking amazing event, both the tournament itself and the times we had outside of it. Cool people, fun times, and I'm looking forward to hanging with everyone again as soon as possible.

bingsoo

I'm currently a bit annoyed thanks to a flight delay, but I'll write up a post sometime tonight or tomorrow about the tournament. Short version of that forthcoming post? Fucking amazing event, both the tournament itself and the times we had outside of it. Cool people, fun times, and I'm looking forward to hanging with everyone again as soon as possible.
Grats on top 16 man

O K PEOPLE IT'S SHOUT OUT TIME

NOW I HAVE WAY TO MANY TO NAME SO i WILL BE SPLITTING THEM UP . HALF OF THEM i WILL POST HERE.
THE OTHER HALF i WILL POST UP ON DOA WORLD , THERE IS AN OFFICIAL SHOUT THREAD OVER THERE AS WELL. IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME RIGHT AWAY , BE PATIENT , IT MIGHT TAKE ME A COUPLE DAYS TO GET THEM ALL UP.

TOM LEE - what I heard about you is true , I thank you for getting very involved in the offline tournament scene.

RABIES - It's been years boy , but it was great to see you. great job on the commentating.

SILENT LEGEND - It was definitely great to see you again. hope all is well with you.

ELECTRIFIEDMANN - You are really one incredible player. keep it up son. i hope you enjoyed your trip to the ATL

CRASH DUMMY X - You have a very nice Zack. I can't believe that dumb danger zone combo. good stuff.

JULIAS RAGE - Great time hanging out with you and CX at the restaurant , thanks for offering to pay for my food.

CYBER EVIL - It was cool to see you again. hope you made it back home safely.

PERFECT LEGEND - It cool as hell to see you playing again , that is great. the scene really misses you.

RIKUTO - Great effort man , thanks for keeping tabs on DJ for me. see you again i hope.

AWESMIC - Lets work together to see what we can do to keep things rolling out in GA. call me

LOPEDO - you gotta stop chain smoking and pacing around or else i fear you will truly have a stroke , but it was great getting games with you. until next time.

BLACK WHITE BOi - We live very close to each other , send me pm and lets practice offline.

SWEET REVENGE - i know we fight a lot , but it was great to see you , come back anytime!

CX THOMAS -no need to say anything , you already know what it is.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST . . . .

FRED " FUCKIN " CAMPBELL 7 DAYS + 14 TRIPS TO THE CITY + 750 DOLLARS SPENT + 1100 MILES ON MY CAR + 8 PEOPLE UNDER MY ROOF + 4 FULL TANKS OF GAS + 5BOTTLES OF ALCOHOL + 3 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT + UNLIMITED HOUSE CLEANING = THE GREATEST DOA TOURNAMENT THE CITY OF ATLANTA HAS EVER SEEN

;)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I finished the rips, now have to cut and process 17 files each ~500MB. So they'll be posted when they're done. :p

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD