[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

Lasmir

hey julius i know you did well in the tournament but how about the other fight you where supposed to have which dident involve DOA?

Julius Rage

hey julius i know you did well in the tournament but how about the other fight you where supposed to have which dident involve DOA?

Man, me and Lopedo were just gaming Chosen1's stupid ass. There was never gonna be a fight.

If anything I think Lopedo wanted me to screw his chick but jimmy doesn't work with other men in the room.

:)

Muslim I hope you make it over to a major in your country or mine - its a shit load of fun and most of these people are pretty cool.

Lasmir

Man, me and Lopedo were just gaming Chosen1's stupid ass. There was never gonna be a fight.

If anything I think Lopedo wanted me to screw his chick but jimmy doesn't work when with other men in the room.

:)

Muslim I hope you make it over to a major in your country or mine - its a shit load of fun and most of these people are pretty cool.

Oh i diden't know that haha it all seemd so real XD. And yeah im hoping to make it to FR17 when i legally can travel by my self. Untill then im going to try and go to some tournaments in my area. It's sad you retireing though you are the best Zack out there.

Julius Rage

Oh i diden't know that haha it all seemd so real XD. And yeah im hoping to make it to FR17 when i legally can travel by my self. Untill then im going to try and go to some tournaments in my area. It's sad you retireing though you are the best Zack out there.

Man. . .I think Rythmic is goind to end up being REALLY fucking good.

Rythmic and Havik are the two better Zack's I've seen and I pray to god that they watch what I did, take out the Zack beams, figure out where I fucked up and keep this shit progressing.

If Rythmic can learn to punish, predict and captialize on Zacks set ups he'll be better than I, Hatrify or High Guy ever was.

Hatrify passed me the torch, now I pass it to Rythmic and Havik - show em what time it is guys.

Sam Sultan

Oke we are now down to the top 8 of DOA5 at FR16 and i think it would be interesting to see what people think on who is going to get 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place. From what i have seen so far and online my prediction is as follows:

1. XCaliBur BLadeZ
2. ElectrifiedMann
3. Master
4. Rikuto

I'm interested what y'all think so post your predictions.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
1. Manny
2. Xcal.
3. Emann
4. Rikuto

Is what I predict. Manny is know for coming back from Losers. Rikuto's Bayman is no joke, but Emann Christie and Xcal is on fkin fire. Its a toss up really. Anything can happen. Also I wouldnt exactly count SR and Swift out.

Sam Sultan

1. Manny
2. Xcal.
3. Emann
4. Rikuto

Is what I predict. Manny is know for coming back from Losers. Rikuto's Bayman is no joke, but Emann Christie and Xcal is on fkin fire. Its a toss up really. Anything can happen. Also I wouldnt exactly count SR and Swift out.

Hmm yeah i can see this happen too. I'm not counting anybody out anything could happen they are all very good players but if i where to predict i would stick to my list.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD