[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

Lasmir

Dang congrats to Xcalibur that guy is amazing. Overall very competetive top 8 enjoyed every single match good going guys keep it UP!

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
So what was the top 4? 1. Xcal 2. Rikuto 3? 4? Also congrats to xcal and Rikuto. Xcal still show dominance and Rikuto stepped his game up.

xhuntressx

Congrats to everyone who competed! Especially XCaLibur BLadeZ, that comeback in Winner's Finals was freaking amazing. so was that alpha and helena gameplay. :) love seeing other people the same age as me compete in tourneys =3=

Berzerk!

Congrats all the players for representing the game so well and the top 8 on their placings

What a strong field and diverse character choices! Sign of a healthy game. KEEP IT UP

Looking forward to tournament reports, interviews and replays

dawnbringer

Added character choices to placings posted by Gill Hustle.

1. XCalibur Bladez (Helena, Alpha-152)
2. Rikuto (Bayman)
3. Lopedo (Jann Lee, Alpha-152, La Mariposa)
4. Chosen 1 (Brad Wong)
5. Master (Hayabusa)
5. Electrified Mann (Kokoro, Christie, Helena)
7. Sweet Revenge (Gen Fu, Sarah)
7. Shade Swifteye (Kasumi)

lopedo

Good shit to all involved. Manny said I would never beat him offline and I did so as far as I'm concerned no salt here. Ricky is an underwater player and so is X blades. I'll have a report and a new episode of my show when I get back home talking about the event.

Kritoth

Congrats to the winners of all the FGs, not just DOA.

This was my first tourney and to be honest I felt a bit lost. There was no good guide as to where things were. Just a general schedule of when tournaments were to start and what room. Played some DOA casual with a guy that mained Kokoro. I need to play with more real people, have only played online up to this weekend, got schooled. Overall it was fun, but it's something I'd rather be a player of and not a spectator. Just need to find that game I want to devote the time to.

Kronin

Congratulations to the top 8 but also to all the DOA players that have partecipated the tournament.

Sadly I was busy in these days, but I hope to be able to see soon the skill involved in these matches! ;)

Juss2Nyce

I had such an amazing time this weekend. It was an honor to play with such amazing fighters and i look forward to doing it again. This was my first professional gaming experience, something i thought would never happen. I have been playing DOA since PS1 and i don't plan on stopping lol. Thank you so much to my clan KRAHN'C Payne for your support and training. I wouldn't have made it to the Top 16 with out you guys. Epic your the best coach anyone can ask for. KRAHN'C will be seen again. Thanks again FR for the opportunity till next time..

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    50.8 KB · Views: 165

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Final Round was awesome.

What I expected to be a bashing fest from everyone turned out at worst to me being the first one to play on the stream before everyone else, and I wasn't ready to overcome my fear of playing on stream. (I was expecting only top 8 to be streamed). For what it's worth, I'm grateful that I did better than last place, much less place top 16.

The positives far outweighed the negatives in the end.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD