[Mar 29, 2013] FINAL ROUND 16 (Atlanta, GA)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
If you need custom loops to some decent fight music, let me know. I got the hook up.
I might actually take you up on that myself if you have any of the older Devil May Cry stuff. Hell even Dante and Vergil's themes from Marvel would work if you can loop them.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I might actually take you up on that myself if you have any of the older Devil May Cry stuff. Hell even Dante and Vergil's themes from Marvel would work if you can loop them.
This should be easy.

Got any specifics?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
This should be easy.

Got any specifics?

Honestly I don't know the names of really any of the tracks other than Dante's Theme and Vergil's Theme from UMvC3...though they're actually called something else I'm sure. Taste the Blood is the name of the main track from DMC3 and that'd be awesome, too, as well as Divine Hate, which I think is Vergil's theme from DMC3.

EDIT: It's Theme of ______ for the two UMvC3 tracks lol. I couldn't even get a simple name right. Sigh. They're both pretty short though so a looped version would be pretty hot.

ShinBlanka

***Dojo Mojo FR16 News Flash***

We would like to thank BROKENTIER for being apart of the FINAL ROUND family once again as an official sponsor for FR16. Please check out their website for wonderful FGC apparel for t-shirts, hats, and hoodies! http://www.brokentier.com/ The hypest tournament in the UNIVERSE has teamed up with the finest FGC apparel in the UNIVERSE! Can the earth handle this this much awesomeness?!?!? Stay tuned for more FR16 News!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Set myself to 'Confirmed' since missing Winter Brawl has pissed me off enough that there's not a price point I would consider too high to attend FR at this juncture. My hotel room has been reserved for some time and my flight will be taken care of within a month or so. Consider me guaranteed.

Kritoth

I'm seriously thinking of going. I'm only able to afford the spectator pass though. so I Won't be entering the pools. This will be my first tournament event if I go.

lripthejackerl

More importantly, what part of Atlanta do you live in?

Depending on where it is, we may be able to hang at Battle 'n' Brew in Marietta to play some DOA5..

I live about an hour from Atlanta. I will be up there for the tournament in March. Whats this Battle n' Brew about?
I checked out the site, are they having some kind of tournament that weekend or is it just somewhere to hangout and just play casuals?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I live about an hour from Atlanta. I will be up there for the tournament in March. Whats this Battle n' Brew about?
I checked out the site, are they having some kind of tournament that weekend or is it just somewhere to hangout and just play casuals?
Rip. Now there's a name I didn't think I'd see for a while.

This is the tip I was given in order for them to acknowledge the expression of interest among players: E-MAIL BATTLE 'N' BREW AND LET THEM KNOW YOU'RE INTERESTED. Then and only then will they consider organizing future tournaments, ranbats, or what-have-you.

http://battleandbrew.com/info/contact-us

I'm seriously thinking of going. I'm only able to afford the spectator pass though. so I Won't be entering the pools. This will be my first tournament event if I go.

Hey hit me up in a private message. and we'll have a little chat. if money is your only issue . . . i might be able to help get you in to compete.

ShinBlanka

I don't know if some of you guys are TTT2 players or not, but here's some FR16 news. I would like to thank BANDAI NAMCO GAMES for their continued support of the Tekken scene by donating $5,000 bonus to the TTT2 tournament at FINAL ROUND 16. Remember that the winner of the TTT2 tournament at FINAL ROUND 16 wins a flight/badge/tournament entry to ECTV as a part of the East coast Tekken circuit! The winner will also qualify for 'THE FALL CLASSIC"! More details coming soon about this exciting new tournament series! You don't want to miss out on FR16, so if you haven't online register for your badges/games yet here's the link;

http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm

More exciting news coming up in the up coming weeks!

ShinBlanka

HOTEL ROOMS ARE GOING FAST!!!!!! You better grab them while they are available now people because as the date for the event get closer the rooms under my event that's blocked off for you will disappear quickly! Also the FR16 announcements will get bigger as the event get's closer and closer! goto:

http://www.finalround.org/location.cfm

And reserve your hotel room today!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD