Marie Rose info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nereus

Standard Donor
On a serious note... i hope she has a fun fighting style. Because her piggy-backing bass and choking him really isn't cutting it for me :/

d3v

Well, it's official, thanks to Mari Rose, DOA5U Arcade is now officially #maidsports.

Kayin Amoh

The Helena stomp looks quite funny, but I'll be annoyed if she's a wacky, hilarious, lovable childlike character throwing magic pixie dust and squealing like a pig headbutting a wall throughout.

Of course, that means piledriving her through the floor with Rachel's gonna be all the sweeter if that's the case.

Omegan Eckhart

Hopefully she doesn't turn out like this:
platinum_the_trinity_by_junsei_reikaru-d30adnp.png

Leifang2000

To be honest, putting Tengu won't attract enough people to the arcade in Japan.
Putting this Mari Rose will.
BTW, someone in my country need to import this game to the arcade. I will go there everyday.

(Stage: LORELEI, hint already !? LOL)

Leifang2000

From other forum translation:
1) She use Russian martial art("Systema") that will make her opponent lose strength, and cancel their opponent attack. She is the smallest character in DOA.
2) Stage LORELEI from DOA3 will comeback without the Halloween treatment.

Female Tengu

omg, omg, can't wait to see the charac... it's not Tengu :rolleyes:

So, Tecmo Koei/Team Ninja/DOA actually have a place in the loli fanbase now. Their secret masterplan? Who knows.
Well, she could be fun though. Hope her animations are also original, like her appearance, and not just a mish-mash from the rest of the DOA cast they couldn't fit into Rachel and Momiji.

TRI Mike

I actually support them in this. The little girl will bring more players and Tengu was not gonna be played by anyone other than Forlorn and five others. It might be a silly strategy but if DOA has anything in its favor is the female cast and adding a loli should benefit the game and the amount of active members as long as the gameplay is still good.

Nameless Sama

It should be fair if a male would join too in that case we have the same balance between male and female characters. Hey she is a good partner for eliot ^^ same hair color and the same body height I think ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD