Mass Effect: Andromeda Thread

Radiance

It's not my fault western developers can't make good faces. I mean, look at NRS xD

Plot twist: They're all shit lol

Nah they've redeemed themselves with some of the Injustice 2 faces.

I heard they patched the game day one though and they purposely made Sarah Ryder uglier =/

Argentus

okay I'll admit literally none of the writing in this game makes any damn sense and most of it totally contradicts what was stated in previous games, but the game is still really fun.

haven't seen any animation issues myself, other than some eyelid clipping on a few aliens and Peebee's model facing the wrong way when she's supposed be leaning on the counter.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Have been messing around in multiplayer for the past couple hours. Holy crap thrusters add a new layer to the game.

Argentus

Have been messing around in multiplayer for the past couple hours. Holy crap thrusters add a new layer to the game.
i've found myself not really noticing them too much. Mostly still just hunker down and hold a position.

well,l i guess that's not true. The ability to jump at ALL is a nice addition.

NightAntilli

okay I'll admit literally none of the writing in this game makes any damn sense and most of it totally contradicts what was stated in previous games, but the game is still really fun.

haven't seen any animation issues myself, other than some eyelid clipping on a few aliens and Peebee's model facing the wrong way when she's supposed be leaning on the counter.
I'm curious... Any examples of the contradictions? As far as I'm aware, I haven't run into this yet. Then again, I've only visited two planets after Eos, so maybe I'll run into them later? And oh, try not to spoil if you can :D

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I'm going to be an asshole again and post this (@DestructionBomb made it) lol

12345.jpg

Argentus

I'm curious... Any examples of the contradictions? As far as I'm aware, I haven't run into this yet. Then again, I've only visited two planets after Eos, so maybe I'll run into them later? And oh, try not to spoil if you can :D

its not any one major thing, but all the little stuff piling up.

i'm only as far as those two planets after Eos myself as well.

but its things like

- Asari now referring to themselves as Males. Presumably in an effort to hop on the transgender hype train despite that literally not applying to Asari at all, it having been established that they have no real concept of applying the term as they are an all female race. One of them said they are the "father" but not a "man". They don't have different genders.

- Things like Female Krogan being frontline fighters. These are not the cured Krogan of Mass Effect 3, these are still the "hide our few women in shelters because they are our only hope for our species" krogan of Mass Effect 1.

- SAM in general.

Its mostly just lore contradictions that don't add up with whats stated in the original trilogy.

NightAntilli

Well, in ME3 Liara's 'father' said the one that pops the kid out is the mother, and the other one the father, if they are both Asari. That being said, there's a transgender character in the game that I met, so they definitely jumped on it.

I agree about the female krogan thing. There seems to be an abnormal high amount of female leaders in this game.

I'm currently on Voeld. This game has a lot of stuff to do.

NightAntilli

Upcoming patch this thursday;

Patch 1.05 Notes

Improved tutorial placement

Increased inventory limits

Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression

Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)

Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer

Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map

Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants

Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs

Improved lip-sync and facial acting during conversations, including localized VO

Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern

Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters

Fixed various collision issues

Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct

Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs

Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times

Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save

Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose

Fixes issues related to some saves

Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer

Streaming and stability improvements

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD