Mila Match Videos

Jefffcore

Haha! That's me! I had, had enough bs for the day.

Worst tournament ever... Had to wait all day just to play + nothing to eat all day + too crowded + shit ps3 controller missing inputs + everyone throwing random attacks in your face = Me annoyed, and wanting to go home.

Last edited:

mpgeist

Standard Donor
Haha! That's me! I had, had enough bs for the day.

Worst tournament ever... Had to wait all day just to play + nothing to eat all day + too crowded + shit ps3 controller missing inputs + everyone throwing random attacks in your face = Me annoyed, and wanting to go home.
Congrats Jeff, very entertaining and nice to Mila represented. Also, no one expects the halloween outfit lol.

Jefffcore

I didn't know what it was when I picked it, but I thought it was cool so I stuck with it.

Thanks... I wish I could have done more honestly, but I ended up getting stick tackling a lot cause I had no idea what he was gonna do...

mpgeist

Standard Donor
I didn't know what it was when I picked it, but I thought it was cool so I stuck with it.

Thanks... I wish I could have done more honestly, but I ended up getting stick tackling a lot cause I had no idea what he was gonna do...
Well I know I couldn't hang so it was impressive to me. Ayane is always such a bitch to fight.

synce

It was fun to watch anyway, most people gave up on Mila so it's nice whenever I see her in a tourney. Congrats on winning

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
That was still awesome to watch! It's very refreshing to see Mila in a tournament! Jefffcore, I would like to give my kudos to you!

Jefffcore

Haha. Well thanks!

I don't understand why everyone have up on her. Even with the nerfs, she's still arguably top tier.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD