Mila "official" reveal trailer [09-11-12]

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Is it really? Are you referring to Downtown, or another level? Sorry, I'm not all that familiar with the 2U stages.

This one.

The scenery and color is slightly altered, but it is the EXACT same level. You can even see the train tracks above.

FakeSypha

if Mila plays like anyone its Vanessa from VF5FS .. she has a lot of her move set ...including that ground throw bitch slapping ..

she is not, and never will be Leon..
Finally...

We haven't seen much yet, but at first glance you can relate some moves of her to Vanessa's. That takedown (even if it's linked to a hold) it's a straight copy. I hope and wish she has more of Vanessa, and less of everyone else.

Leon is gone, stop forcing that shit people.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
anyone else thinking theres more to Mila's ground game than meets the eye,those pauses suggest that theres some kinda constant interaction it aint just grab and wait.

Nightpup

My god, Mila looks amazing. You can see some Ein moves in there, as well as some Leon ground game. She could very well be my secondary.

FakeSypha

anyone else thinking theres more to Mila's ground game than meets the eye,those pauses suggest that theres some kinda constant interaction it aint just grab and wait.
Yeah, those pauses looks suspicious. Just like Vanessa's takedown in vanilla VF5. You had to actually had to do different inputs to punch face, punch lower body, armlock, etc. then in VF5FS it's just the throw macro plus a direction to do full combination of punches, locks and shit.

Codemaster92163

I would just like to take the time to point out that my predictions of both Rig and Mila were almost spot on (except for the part of rig having spiky hair). Therefore, I'm awesome.

Chaos

I wish they didn't show the cutscenes but thats cool. I'm very happy Mila has a ground pound & a floor grab move, shes definitely going to be one of my main
characters and boy! the train stage sure does have Uncharted 2 moments. :eek:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

I noticed that too. It's certainly possible that there's more to it.

Now we just wait for the Japanese version of the trailer and for her CE swimsuit reveal.

Keylay

I wonder if the Gym stage (Sweat) is connected to the new stage. The bio for the stage says that it's on top of Maxewell's gym.

miyodarius

Man, I was super excited for TTT2 and having fun... Until I saw the Mila trailer. Dang, TeamNinja! You just had to release the trailer on TTT2 release date!
P.S. Mila & Bass! MAIN TAG TEAM!

SnakeofNinjutsu

Mila looks very promising. Considering I main Vanessa in VF, Mila will definitely be one of my three characters to use. Along with Ayane and Christie. Been awhile since I've been this hyped for a fighter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD