Momiji Combo Thread

For combos of course. (I am not sure if anyone else wanted to do this before me)
But I promise to keep this thread updated, once some combos are found for this character.

Air Throw Combos
:9::P::~::P+K::~::F+P::~::4::4::P::8:(Strict timing between the next two buttons) :P::K: :~::3::P::4::P::P: (61dmg/71dmg-wallspalt)
Counter hit combos

CH! :6::6::K::~::8::P::~::6::P::K::K::P: (80dmg)
CH!:6::P::P::~::8::K::~::8::P::~::6::P::K::K::P:(105dmg/110dmg on Lab floor/ 115dmg if you break through the floor on Fuel/Temple of the Dragon/Home)

CH! :6::P::~::9::K::~::6::P::K::~::6::P::K::K::P: (101dmg/111dmg on stages with breakable floors/ 106dmg on lab floor.)

CH! :9::P::~::K::~::6::6::P::P::~::8::P::~::6::P::K::K::P:(95dmg/100 on lab floor/ 105 on stages with breakable floors)

CH! :6::P::P::~::6::K::P::~::8::P::~::6::P::K::K::P:

Critical burst combo

CH! :3::K::P::8::~::K::K::~::236::P+K::P::P::4862::F+P:(123dmg/127dmg on Lab floor/133 on stages with breakable floors, on stages with an interact-able roof the combo does 144dmg. Keep in mind that the :236::P+K: has a wall splat, so this combo will not work -as far as I can tell-. Also note that :236::P+K::P::P::4862::F+P:works even with wall splat outside of a combo for 84dmg, and if wall splat is combined with a roof than the throw does 101dmg KNOW YOUR OPTIONS!!!)

*CH!:3::K::P::8::~::K::K::~::6::H+K::~::4::4::P::8::~::P::K::~::3::P::4::P::P:(133dmg/ 138dmg on lab floor.)
(*This combo is a bit tricky because in my experience you have to position yourself behind the character in order for the 6H+K to cause the bounce juggle state. Thankfully Momiji has a very fast freestep speed so moving behind the opponent should never be to difficult, though confirming the 66P8 to PK is a different story. Awesome looking combo though.)

CB, power launcher combo.
*:3::K::P::8::~::K::K::~::236::P+K::~::8::K::~::8::P::~::6::P::K::K::P:(144/150dmg 149/155dmg on lab floor, 154/160 on stages with breakable floors.)
This combo has the same issue as a combo that I mentioned earlier, where the last :P: of the DJ combo has two hits and depending on your timing one of those hits can whiff which changes you damage outcome.

CB, Powerblow combo
*:3::K::P::8::~::K::K::~::4::P+K:(144dmg not counting the extra combo opportunities that comes with danger zones)

Low Kick hold combos

:1::h::~:(Double Jump/Tenku):P::~::8::P::~::6::P::K::K::P: (*48/52/67)
48 damage out come can scale to 53 on lab floor and 58 on stages with a breakable floor.
52 damage outcome can scale to 57 on lab floor and 62 damage on stages with breakable floors
67 damage can scale to 72 damage on lab floor and a a whopping 87 damage on stages with a breakable floor.:)

*(Now this combo is tricky because the last punch has a kick that slams the opponent down and a punch that impales them once they hit the ground. Depending on your timing you can either whiff the kick or the punch which will give you different damage numbers. The numbers that I have listed above are the three damage numbers that I have gotten 48/52/67 you should be happy to know that I more often than not landed on 67damage.)

*:1::h::~::P+K:Tenku/PB (90dmg not counting possible danger zone interaction)
Not sure how to test if this is stagger escapable/holdable, but the counter leaves the opponent back turned so I assume it is guaranteed. But please if someone knows how to test this let me know if it is in fact guaranteed or not.

I have only tested these combos on Ayane, Kasume, Lisa, and Hayate so that gives some varying weight classes.

Shout out to 866AiN999 for getting us started with this combos and shout out to Tenryuga for linking Ain's youtube video in the video thread

Last edited:
Tenryuga was kind enough to post a combo video in the video thread so I am going to try and put the text inputs for those combos in the op. This girl get's hell damage for free.

HoodsXx

Another combo I found with Momiji. It can be done on fast SE as well is this. I'll update the damage tomorrow.

:9: :K: :K: :P: :6: :P: :K: :K: :P:

Works on NH/CH as well as in stun (2-3 hits)

Last edited:

synce

I think Ryu can do his 236P+K izuna during certain juggles now, maybe that's possible with Momiji too... Has anyone looked into it yet?

SilverForte

I think Ryu can do his 236P+K izuna during certain juggles now, maybe that's possible with Momiji too... Has anyone looked into it yet?

From what Brute has discovered, only the Shoho from Ong works in juggles, and he can only get it after a PL on chars other than alpha, which you can get after a 4k. No idea about momiji.

Codemaster92163

If you can catch someone's back (or expect Ayane to roll up to you) you can use :4::4::K: > :P: > :6::P::K: > :6::P::K::K::P:

All of it is unshakable and guaranteed.

Any deep stun followed by :214::P::P+K: > :4::P: > (walk forward a second) :6::K::K::P:

If you can catch someone's back (or expect Ayane to roll up to you) you can use :4::4::K: > :P: > :6::P::K: > :6::P::K::K::P:

All of it is unshakable and guaranteed.

Any deep stun followed by :214::P::P+K: > :4::P: > (walk forward a second) :6::K::K::P:

You can use :9::K: to force them into that back turned state and once they get caught by that 7K not even Ayane can weasel her way out of it. XD

You can also confirm off the double sitdown set up with 6PKKP It does a little bit more damage and I find it easier for myself to do than the walk up 6K

Last edited:

HoodsXx

So although this combo only works on Momiji if there is a slope. I still enjoy using it. Here's the combo. :)

:3::K::P::8::P::P::5::P::P+K::2::3::6::P::4::4::P::8::P::K::6::P::K::K::K::P:

When there is no slope just end it with :6::P::K::P: on Momiji instead. Otherwise, works on Alpha and I believe Sumi / Pai all day. :)

NanhouDrops~ :momiji:

Nuke-Nin

:7:On light weights/Girls besides Rachel

:3::K::P: :5: :P: :5: :6::H+K: :5::P+K: :3::3::P: :5: :4::4::P::8::P::K: :5: :3::P::4::P: :5: :3::P::4::P::P:

:momiji: Don't forget to check out my Launch height thread to see which Launcher grants the biggest Height

EDITED:

:4::4::K: BT:4: :K: :9::P::P+K::H+P: :3::K::P::8::P::P: :7::K: Used mainly on Light-weights but i believe certain mid-weights work, ill test on Busa and Eliot when im not in school xD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD