Momiji General Discussion

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Kawaii :momiji:
tumblr_moougz7Scx1rr7kngo1_500.jpg

Chaos

I think they're both fairly middle of the road. Hayate's well-rounded and Ryu has Izunas.
I'd like Ryu to be stronger, but I would guess they're probably gonna nerf him, not buff him.

Really, I just want his teleports gone. I'm tired of noobs picking him up, despite being a difficult character to use properly, simply so they can teleport spam and nothing else.
Hell no, his teleports should stay. If TN fix the netcode then his teleports will be easy to avoid since you can freestep it and think goodness it's not OP like it was from DOA4.

Brute

Standard Donor
Hell no, his teleports should stay. If TN fix the netcode then his teleports will be easy to avoid since you can freestep it and think goodness it's not OP like it was from DOA4.
They're still stupid gimmicks (esp. on wake-up) and alter the way he's fought. They're not useful in the traditional sense, but they do require you keep them in mind when fighting him which slows the pace of the match considerably. Plus, they are used as an excuse not to give him more actually good options and mix-ups from ongyoin stance, making it the gimmicky shit it is.

Chaos

When I first seen this trailer I had to watch it 10 times just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating (or dreaming lol) and than my excitement went sky high to outer space extremely quick like Superman. I know I already said this a million times but damn it I can't wait! :eek:

Edit: I must say TN is very good at getting most of us hyped up. :)

Brute

Standard Donor
That looks like the most uncomfortable thing to be riding up your vagina.

Or so I'd assume. Wouldn't want it tearing at my scrotum as I fight, anyway.

ninjaguy446

So Team Ninja listens to fans asking for Momiji to get a fundoshi but not Helena's ponytail to be fixed?

Brb let me go kill myself.

But that aside, Momiji looks cool and her ponytail is better than Helena's so I'll give her a shot when the game comes out.

Ghosty-J

That looks like the most uncomfortable thing to be riding up your vagina.

Or so I'd assume. Wouldn't want it tearing at my scrotum as I fight, anyway.
After a fight like what goes on in DoA, she'd most likely end up with the worst case of crotch-burn ever ._.

Zeo

After the new gameplay she's looking more and more like Hayate. 6pp, 3pp, 7p. Looks like Hayate players will be right at home with her. Her grabs and holds look a bit awkward though. All but the stolen Hayabusa grab.

UpSideDownGRUNT

After the new gameplay she's looking more and more like Hayate. 6pp, 3pp, 7p. Looks like Hayate players will be right at home with her. Her grabs and holds look a bit awkward though. All but the stolen Hayabusa grab.

I REALLY don't understand why she has some of Hayate's moves, Hayabusa's I can understand she's being trained by him so it's obvious that she'd have her own take on Busa's moves and Izunas but why Hayate? did they run out of ideas cuz last I checked Momiji's never even MET Hayate :/

that's like Hitomi randomly getting Jann Lee's P+K

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD