Characters More Characters on the Way

Team Ninja has CONFIRMED on their Twitter that more characters are definitely in the works. A big portion of the community has recommended that Team NINJA should add Tengu, and perhaps he is in the works thanks to all the Project Revival studs out there.

[medio]2514[/medio]

However, Tengu is still not confirmed so we can expect a handful of different characters such as: Yaiba, Raidou, Genra, Miss Monday (please no) or Irene. Who are you representing?

lol @ not wanting Miss Monday. Im pretty excited that we're getting even more characters. #YaibaLikesBoobs #Tengu2014

The question we should be asking is does DOA need anymore characters? DOA5UA's roster is now up to 31 characters. That's a pretty full house if you ask me. Though I'll be too busy tossing around loli's next week to really worry about any new characters.

Last edited:
I doubt there will be another retail disc. They might eventually release a "Collector's Edition" somewhere down the line that has every DLC content released in it, but I think that'll be a long ways away.

Complete edition for PS4 will be great.

New serious black fighter would be cool. Also maybe a Judo fighter. But a new non ninja male character would be cool in general.

Don't give two shakes about Tengu but there's clearly some demand for him so why not bring him back I guess, takes precedence over clone or guest characters for sure.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD