Mortal Kombat thread.

Gurimmjaw

Well like I said, Tremor is the only new character I have an interest in. Mileena is my sub just because I "played" (I was like 6) her back in mkII. You can imagine I didn't get far since I didn't even know about kintaro until like 20 years later lol.
Tremor because he looks hardcore as fuck, like a mortal kombat version of HUNK and his concept let's me hope he's a power character.

Though I feel like I'm the only one whose excited for tremor, which is a shame

Tremor isnt even a new MK character lol. The guy been around since 90's ever since that bad MK adventure game special forces lol.

I think ill try him out since he the guy everyone wanted and me as well so hopefully they did good with his gameplay. Hope he turns out good.

Argentus

Tremor isnt even a new MK character lol. The guy been around since 90's ever since that bad MK adventure game special forces lol.

I think ill try him out since he the guy everyone wanted and me as well so hopefully they did good with his gameplay. Hope he turns out good.
I know he's not new but for how few people actually know of him he might as well be lol.

Banana56

Jacqui's alt costume

24cyu7q.png

CFW

I'm pissed they showed Sonya and Kenshi instead of Jacqui and Jax.

What was the point of releasing that trailer a day before the stream??????? Sonya looks cool tho.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I know he's not new but for how few people actually know of him he might as well be lol.

Between the reboot and the likely completley new moveset im in agreement. I just hope he's still part of the Black Dragon since I'm going to be maining Kano and start off in that faction.

Argentus

Between the reboot and the likely completley new moveset im in agreement. I just hope he's still part of the Black Dragon since I'm going to be maining Kano and start off in that faction.
I'm just curious what older characters hell rip off for his variations. At least one will likely based off a past character like others in the roster do.
.who do you think hell get?

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I'm just curious what older characters hell rip off for his variations. At least one will likely based off a past character like others in the roster do.
.who do you think hell get?

I don't think he can. closest person he could rip off is Jax and he's getting an expanded movelist so that seems highly unlikley.

Argentus

I don't think he can. closest person he could rip off is Jax and he's getting an expanded movelist so that seems highly unlikley.
I dunno. Maybe include some of the 3d characters traits like how Kano incorporates hsu hao.

Also omg it only just clicked I get Goro to replace Sheeva. He's not as sexy but I hope he can armor through enemy attacks like her

Jadeinchains

I dunno. Maybe include some of the 3d characters traits like how Kano incorporates hsu hao.

Also omg it only just clicked I get Goro to replace Sheeva. He's not as sexy but I hope he can armor through enemy attacks like her

I've always liked the Shokan race. Also you might just be the only person on earth who finds Sheeva attractive. She was one of my mains though cause she is awesome. The reasons I like Goro is something completely different though.

Argentus

I've always liked the Shokan race. Also you might just be the only person on earth who finds Sheeva attractive. She was one of my mains though cause she is awesome. The reasons I like Goro is something completely different though.

Have you seen her win pose? Too sexay.

Also I specifically love her alt costume in 2p colors :). Blue amazon warrior!

Sheeva was amazing in mk9. She could go all goro boss mode on anyone, even shao khan, with her armored and unblockable attacks with huge range.

Plus both her fatalities were awesome. I used her second on everyone except Noob, Reptile, and the cyborgs, because it was funnier to rip their skin/armor off to expose the inhuman innards.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD