3.Takeda
4.Kenshi
5.Cassie

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Probably going to main Erron Black and Kenshi. Probably also won't put a ton of time into this game at all.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I'm traditionally not half bad at this series so I'll probably dabble.

But if sub zero is trash I will be disappointed.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Erron Black, Takeda, Scorpion, Sub Zero.

Mostly Erron Black unless I find Takeda to be more fun to play as.

Argentus

Stop investing in the old consoles and get a new one. They aren't that expensive now and after trade-ins you might not owe anything at all. We're two years in and now it's just odd.
Yes because its so sensible to pay several hundred dollars for a paperweight to play ports of games on a console I already own.

Whats odd is that there's still little to no reason to get a ps4 or xbone. Don't get me wrong I wouldnt mind a ps4 for metal gear solid 5, but otherwise any games I want to play are also on the systems I still own. Plus I can't also play my ps1 and PS2 games on a ps4 like I can with my ps3.

I've got such a huge backlog for current gen that next gen (they will STAY next gen till they get their own damn library that isn't 85% ports) isn't even on my radar.

That said there's an mk9 tourney on mkx launch night at my local comic book shop and I'm entering with Sheeva to try to win the ps4.

Voiced by Jennifer Hale

Ah. So she will be monotone and sound completely uninterested at all times, then.

Ps3 will probably have more players, can't say for sure though.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I'm mostly on PlayStation now even though I never touched ps3 during its actual lifecycle lol.

Right now I'm looking to main Goro and sub Tremor.
Third will be Mileena out of character loyalty even though I'm not great with her.

Couldn't care less about the rest. Maybe Cassie if she has that hot alternate hair.

Wait no lemme correct myself

Goro(main)
Tremor(sub)
Mileena(hotness)
Jason (same name)
Cassie (if she has the alt hair)

Gurimmjaw

Yes because its so sensible to pay several hundred dollars for a paperweight to play ports of games on a console I already own.

Whats odd is that there's still little to no reason to get a ps4 or xbone. Don't get me wrong I wouldnt mind a ps4 for metal gear solid 5, but otherwise any games I want to play are also on the systems I still own. Plus I can't also play my ps1 and PS2 games on a ps4 like I can with my ps3.

I've got such a huge backlog for current gen that next gen (they will STAY next gen till they get their own damn library that isn't 85% ports) isn't even on my radar.

That said there's an mk9 tourney on mkx launch night at my local comic book shop and I'm entering with Sheeva to try to win the ps4.

I do agree with the part about the Current gen that there no reason to get one. If you into fighting games and all that future ones will be made mostly on current gen consoles and PC. There really no reason to play PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on PS4. PS3 only was ever able to play PS2 games on the 60GB fat model than it was continued. The backward compatibility was later removed for the slim models I think except you were able to play PS1 games I think but not sure. If I want to play those games I just purchase a PS2 to play my PS1 or PS2 games on.

There one thing I agree with you on and that are the damn ports. PORTS EVERYDAMN WHERE LOL. GTA5, Sleeping Dogs, DMC, Last of Us, Injustice, and I think I saw something about a port of God of War 3 coming to PS4 now lol. Some games are alright though depends on the type of games you play.

For MKX for example, the main focus will be on current gen consoles. I know not everyone has the money to buy the current gen consoles. I only ever buy 1 of them and than later on when the price cheaper get the other ones if they offer really good quality games.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
For me it's
1.Mileena
2.Kitana
3.Scorpion
4.Sub-Zero
5.Liu Kang (out of respect & tribute for ST Balla)

Last edited:

Argentus

I do agree with the part about the Current gen that there no reason to get one. If you into fighting games and all that future ones will be made mostly on current gen consoles and PC. There really no reason to play PS1, PS2, and PS3 games on PS4. PS3 only was ever able to play PS2 games on the 60GB fat model than it was continued. The backward compatibility was later removed for the slim models I think except you were able to play PS1 games I think but not sure. If I want to play those games I just purchase a PS2 to play my PS1 or PS2 games on.

There one thing I agree with you on and that are the damn ports. PORTS EVERYDAMN WHERE LOL. GTA5, Sleeping Dogs, DMC, Last of Us, Injustice, and I think I saw something about a port of God of War 3 coming to PS4 now lol. Some games are alright though depends on the type of games you play.

For MKX for example, the main focus will be on current gen consoles. I know not everyone has the money to buy the current gen consoles. I only ever buy 1 of them and than later on when the price cheaper get the other ones if they offer really good quality games.
I have the original 60gb ps3 that can play all ps1 and PS2 games lol. Got it when my PS2 died.

Banana56

There is something about Kung Jin that may shock some of you. Click the spoiler to find out.
He's gay. Or at least most likely. He and Raiden were talking and Kung said something like "I cant ...... they wont accept...." and Raiden cut him off and said something like "They care only of what is in your heart not whom your heart desires". Its probably not the excact dialogue but its something like that. I am on my PS4 so I cant show it now. But yeah if you put 2 on 2 together, then its more then likely towards his sexuality.

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I love this so much
image.jpg

CFW

There really is no reason to get the game on PS3/360 because NRS is only working on current gen versions. Another team is working on ports.

The team that usually works on the ports do a terrible job. Not surprising it was delayed.

Argentus

There really is no reason to get the game on PS3/360 because NRS is only working on current gen versions. Another team is working on ports.

The team that usually works on the ports do a terrible job. Not surprising it was delayed.
Yak now other than the fact that ps3/360 is the one I own and can't afford next gen for a long time lol.

I see your point but its usually just graphics so who cares

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD