Mortal Kombat thread.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
While we're on the lore of this series, I'll list my favorites again. This time from greatest to least. Ninjas FTW!

Homies
1. Scorpion/Sub-Zero tied
2. Raiden
3. Smoke
4. Rain
5. Chameleon
6. Kenshi
7. Liu Kang
8. Kenshi

Ladies
1. Kitana
2. Jade
3. Mileena
4. Khameleon
5. Li Mei
6. Sonya

Top 6 (if jumbled)
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Kitana, Jade, Mileena, & Raiden

EDIT BOX COVER

1547172491389.png

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

I really hope we see some female characters get revealed on the 17th too, I'm obviously rooting for Jade to be revealed the most but I'd be happy to see any of the characters. I really want to see what they'll look like, I was underwhelmed by the designs in MKX so I hope MKXI really brings the fierceness back to the outfits.

Also I wonder If Mileena will be back...you know after her...thing with D'Vorah in MKX.

Dr PaC

I really hope we see some female characters get revealed on the 17th too, I'm obviously rooting for Jade to be revealed the most but I'd be happy to see any of the characters. I really want to see what they'll look like, I was underwhelmed by the designs in MKX so I hope MKXI really brings the fierceness back to the outfits.

Also I wonder If Mileena will be back...you know after her...thing with D'Vorah in MKX.
She got clones. She'll be fine. Hopefully....

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Well today is the day! Just a couple more hours to go. :)
crazy that this thread was opened like 6 years ago for MKX and now we're getting hyped for MK11! :D
Can you let me know on here when the stream starts if I don't already see it, I'm hoping I won't be at work when it starts xD If Ashrah is shown I'll be super happy since I think she's my favorite female tbh, I also want Tanya and Jade as well too and pretty much any females who haven't been in since like MKX too

Jadeinchains

AHHHHHH! Omg I am so hyped, Omg Skarlet is.that.bitch! She looks so amazing, especially in that outfit they showed in the desert yas queen. And Ronda and Sonya was really cool too, Damn I already want to see more already lol! XD

Also omg the game is gorgeous and those fatalities were so brutal it was great!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
AHHHHHH! Omg I am so hyped, Omg Skarlet is.that.bitch! She looks so amazing, especially in that outfit they showed in the desert yas queen. And Ronda and Sonya was really cool too, Damn I already want to see more already lol! XD

Also omg the game is gorgeous and those fatalities were so brutal it was great!
Yeah Ronda is my WCE now, I love her energy she has for Sonya and the game xD

Also how does everyone feel about Geras? I feel he's somewhat boring design wise but his gameplay gave me chills :-O

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD