Mortal Kombat thread.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
There hasn't been a lot of news lately on MKX. Last I've heard of was Quan Chi & Kano.

Gurimmjaw

I notice that too though NRS are not trying to rush things so maybe a new character reveal after new years? Though I dont mind.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Well actually, I spoke too soon. There's a new character to be revealed on Jan 2nd of 2015. Maybe earlier.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Kung Lao is leaked
kung lao leak.jpg

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
That's right folks! Kung Lao is back in the game. He's definitely a new Kung Lao. He's either an aged man or he's a descendant of the original Kung Lao. Welcome back.

67255_752507561514085_8596195977816133889_n.jpg

CFW

I don't get that. Kung Lao? Isn't that like supposed to be his actual name? If it's a different person, he should have had his own individual name.
I think it's the same KL honestly. Isn't he a normal human?

They need to show new characters soon.

Gurimmjaw

It the same Kung Lao from every MK game. His anncestor is the great kung lao but the Kung Lao we know always been descendant of the great kung lao ever since Mortal Kombat 2.

Nice to see him back even tho he much older now.

CFW

I like KL, I wonder how they're gonna explain how he's alive.
Maybe Quan Chi revived him shortly after Shao Khan killed him?

Squizzo

Yay, Kitana is definitely in my top 3 characters and she looks awesome this time round. Dat face run @0:23.

Pink Nitro

I really love how they revamped Kitana's look. I'm more surprised that she's even alive considering how MK9 went down.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
I really love how they revamped Kitana's look. I'm more surprised that she's even alive considering how MK9 went down.

I never figured that MK9's killing of nearly every character was going to matter anyway. Seeing MK9 vets in this game does not surprise me at all, and I totally expected it to happen.

Oh, and Goro being playable is pretty cool. Him being a pre-order bonus is pretty lame though.

Pink Nitro

I never figured that MK9's killing of nearly every character was going to matter anyway. Seeing MK9 vets in this game does not surprise me at all, and I totally expected it to happen.

Oh, and Goro being playable is pretty cool. Him being a pre-order bonus is pretty lame though.
Well, I knew vets were gonna show up. But I was expecting vets such as Mileena, Ermac, Baraka, etc. The ones that didn't get killed off by Shao Kahn or Sindel making it in surprised me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD