Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Squizzo

I have to agree with some others here, just because she has a skull and cross bones motif doesn't mean she will be a pirate. It seems more likely to me that she will be a pop idol / punk rocker / fashionista / street gang member. Not to mention that the old school swashbuckling, man the cannons, walk the plank type pirate doesn't exist anymore and just wouldn't fit in with doa's setting.

KwonJigglypuff

Good theory actually.

Bit I still think she's a 12 year anti-terrorist hacker working against MIST.

43583-Kitten-on-Keyboard-typing-gif-TD3J.gif

FatalxInnocence

Super+Sonico+The+Animation.png

Just saying. >_>;;

Super Sonico Copy Cat~ "possible" pirate get-up is apart of her cosplay theme band! Idol Power! That nurse costume looks like one of the DOA ones to me lol but nurse costumes be nurse costumes. They all look the same.

I still think a Sonico copy-paste is a possibility. Isn't she like mega big in Japan? and recently I'm noticing her getting some world recognition too. She's also mega curvy. She's an idol figure. Pink hair.

Anyway I'm going to stop trying to guess what she will be now. Wont be long till we find out anyway! =]

David Gregg

Well this thread just got really awkward...

Anyway...@synce have any more sketches of the new girl? Minus the giant candy stores though. XD

Kronin

The funny wish of Kwon for the new character it was depicting very closely a mix of ETERNAL DARKNESS' portrayal in the 2 games where she appears, I made a reference to her just for this reason. Like I said more times, the new character is going to be very likely someone with an older appearence: if the new entry want be inspired to the Japanese works, I'm pretty sure that the pictures of Super Sonico or of the other characters from the games and anime showned in these days by various users will give us a close appearence to the final outcome (for her physical look but maybe even fashion, I think that the character will own a crazy style under that matter).

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuke-Nin

Damn. last time a company had no leaks was Legend of Korra ;~;

why no one want to leak this new chik for us fans

Kronin

Because A patient spirit is a virtue of the strong ;)

By the way very likely we will get leaks tomorrow or at most the next day.

Argentus

The funny wish of Kwon for the new character it was depicting very closely a mix of Sunny's portrayal in the 2 games where she appears, I made a reference to her just for this reason. Like I said more times, the new character is going to be very likely someone with an older appearence: if the new entry want be inspired to the Japanese works, I'm pretty sure that the pictures of Super Sonico or of the other characters from the games and anime showned in these days by various users will give us a close appearence to the final outcome (for her physical look but maybe even fashion, I think that the character will own a crazy style under that matter).
I would a loved a more down to earth girl like Mila and ETERNAL DARKNESS, but it looks like this new girl will be over the top (pink hair is never a good sign)

plz explain what a big titteh fiend slayer is doing in a game....WITH NO FIENDS FOR HER TITTEHS TO SLAY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ot you know, I can understand what Female Tengu is doing, her baby-daddeh's nose was ripped off to cure some little (bitch--I mean witch *thumbs up to anyone who got the reference*) girl and then killed but what exactly is the purpose of Momiji outside of the hayabusa village? I mean ninja gaiden pretty much proves that the village in incompetent without Ryu or his dad or Momiji or hell even Kenji so why ain't she guarding the village since it's ALWAYS in trouble :\

TL;DR
Fuck the rant, Momiji and Rachet--Rachel have no purpose in DoA, why not focus on bringing back characters who have a purpose in the game? Like make Shiden playable or even adding Max as some ploy to Rig's life *so that I can finally let the doa movie die in peace*
Who the hell is max?
Max-Himself-mighty-max-34396021-973-702.png

(Eliot needs that outfit lol)

But seriously yeah enough with the pointless ninja gaiden characters. Though I accept that new characters will have virtually no role anymore. Throughout all of 5, Rig was clearly the only one with a rope actually in mind, even if it was a retarded one.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD