Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pink Nitro

That may be the only dlc she gets lol
No, don't say that.

Despite me saying that I'd be let down regardless when it came to the new girl, I'm actually starting to find myself hyping myself up for the reveal of her. It's just... something about her that I find interesting.

Reactions: J2S

synce

Well this thread just got really awkward...

Anyway...@synce have any more sketches of the new girl? Minus the giant candy stores though. XD

Here is an alternate theory...

lolipiratething.jpg

She is a pirate schoolgirl android with the BIGGEST robot arm in the game.

Now you may say to yourself hey that looks like an average sized robot arm, but think again. It can expand to 23.2 meters

Chapstick

Honestly all I want is a character that actually gets included in DLC (R.I.P Lisa)
Judging by Nyotengu, Marie, and Phase 4 you really have no reason to worry about this character not being included in DLC especially if she's gonna be super anime. Has Marie been left out of a single dlc pack since she was released?

Reactions: J2S

Brute

Standard Donor
Judging by Nyotengu, Marie, and Phase 4 you really have no reason to worry about this character not being included in DLC especially if she's gonna be super anime. Has Marie been left out of a single dlc pack since she was released?
None of them have, afaik. Even Phase, in all of her unholy boredom.

Pink Nitro

I admit defeat. My apathy towards these packs is clearly more severe than I thought.
If it makes you feel any better I never bought any of them save Rig's cop outfit.

I bet the new girl will most likely be in all the DLC packs like Marie Rose was after her debut.

Brute

Standard Donor
No character is as out-of-place as you guys are talking about Rachel, Momiji and every character in the game who is not new to LR in this thread.

lotr9690

I like how in my mind at least I have her narrowed down between a pirate or a rocker. As if it were that simple and we figured it out. XD

View attachment 8433

Haha isn't it, though!? ;) I hope she's a rocker. It seems the better of the two. I mean... yeah. I don't know what to say. I don't wanna come off as a complaining jerk. I just hope she doesn't irritate me. I hope her hair is different than what I'm picturing in my head... but all of this is neither here nor there.

I am really excited about having a new fighting style. I hope she's fun to play with, regardless of anything else. I genuinely don't care if she has the usual modus operandi of the DOA girl. At this point anything they do with her won't shock me. Not after Nyotengu lol. She was the most disturbing for me, personally (remember her debut trailer? *cringe*)

It would be kind of cool if she has a ranged attack like Raidou. I'm mainly thinking Taunt-wise like Zack. Something really unsafe but fun to use every once in awhile when you're bored online or something. I'll know in two days though, yay!

Last edited:

Argentus

I like how in my mind at least I have her narrowed down between a pirate or a rocker. As if it were that simple and we figured it out. XD

View attachment 8433
I want a rocker

But I wouldn't doubt a maid.

Seriously we are screwing ourselves over by hoping for what we want lol

Mileena's lack of musical demonstration lead me to think of something closer to the girl in my avatar.
I think Mileena would be a good roadie/headbanger/mos her lol

Also side note, she was the hottest girl in mk9. The other girls were just as ugly, but at least she had the excuse of intentionally being ugly.

Wait no, tied with sheeva for being an all around hot monster girl, rather than supermodel with raptor face (mileena) sex changed American gladiators (the rest of em).

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD