Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AsheMann21

no one gives a fuck about salad data, god damn hippies.
tumblr_n8145wVjgh1rje51ao1_500.gif

werewolfgold

Would you like to be a community slave and translate any of the page correctly?

You'll get a salad for your trouble.
I mean, via that small-ass picture? All you really need to know for the moment is what I said already. The schoolgirl who imbued herself with a secret power has joined the battle!

Oh. The right hand text says something like "The Honoka-ryuu fighting style. Are her hidden abilities completely unpredictable?"

That and something about playing rock-paper-scissors with Nyotengu...

Isn't it only up for order on the 15th and is actually released on the 29th?
From what I can gather, January 29th is the "edition". It goes on sale on the 15th. I don't really know how this magazine works, however.

lotr9690

I've been laughing for 9 minutes. My thoracic diaphragm is about to give out lol
It's on permanent loop: "no one gives a fuck about salad data" CUT TO Lei Fang gif. Genius.

I mean, via that small-ass picture? All you really need to know for the moment is what I said already. The schoolgirl who imbued herself with a secret power has joined the battle!

Oh. The right hand text says something like "The Honoka-ryuu fighting style. Are her hidden abilities completely unpredictable?"

That and something about playing rock-paper-scissors with Nyotengu...
Yep. I can't make out any of that. I even have my glasses on. I can hardly make out her visage.

Edmund

Oh wow Honoka looks incredible!!

Gonna give Kasumi a run for most beautiful girl in the doa cast.

Reactions: J2S

lotr9690

aw fuck is she just another ninja?
From her name, I would say no. Her name means harmony or flower. 和 hono harmony 花 ka flower. I can't make out any of the characters on that page tho cuz it's so f***ing small. They will prolly spell it in hiragana.

Last edited:

Argentus

From her name, I would say no. Her name means harmony or flower. 和 hono harmony 和 ka flower. I can't make out any of the characters on that page tho cuz it's so f***ing small. I know this only cuz I'm in linguistics; I don't have a kanji hobby lol
i only ask because the translated fighting style sounded ninja-y.

lotr9690

i only ask because the translated fighting style sounded ninja-y.
i was just about to edit lol. i would hope her fighting style reflects her non-ninja name. it would be a real dissapointment to have yet another ninja style fighter. hopefully she has good ground game (like a flower) :)

From her name, I would say no. Her name means harmony or flower. 和 hono harmony ka flower. I can't make out any of the characters on that page tho cuz it's so f***ing small. They will prolly spell it in hiragana.

also i miswrote ka: 花. I apologize! 和 hono 花 ka

Last edited:

Martin

Hopefully Team Ninja/Koei Tecmo release the trailer sooner now that Famitsu killed their surprise.

Shiranui

Looks like Marie Rose got a friend.
It will look weird if this girl looks same age as Marie Rose but with tits...
Is she doing a projectile along with Raidou to Ayane?

Well, i don't like her. But this is something I already know from her teaser (pink hair, young girl voice.... No thanks). But mayber her fighting style is interesting.

All what I want is THE GAME. February 20th looks soooo far away right now :(

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD