Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeo

From this distance, she looks like DOA's version of KOFXIII Athena.

I expected not to be impressed, but for now, let's just wait and see how she fights before we all decide she's a complete disappointment.

Argentus

From this distance, she looks like DOA's version of KOFXIII Athena.

I expected not to be impressed, but for now, let's just wait and see how she fights before we all decide she's a complete disappointment.
yeah pretty much. visually, disappointed, I actually woulda rather had a damn pirate. nothing "big" about her at all so far, and her stance looks like just more of the dainty slapping/twirling nonsense.

lotr9690

Yes! She's not a pirate. That's a big plus for me. I can't wait to buy famitsu and read what's going on. I really can't see a thing other than the schoolgirl thing lol

Her reveal famitsu looks like an ad for a DLC character for an Illusion-soft hentai game. Seriously. Especially that white bikini.

Squizzo

yeah pretty much. visually, disappointed, I actually woulda rather had a damn pirate. nothing "big" about her at all so far, and her stance looks like just more of the dainty slapping/twirling nonsense.
Just wait for the actually video reveal before going into full bitch mode. God damn, I knew some people would respond negatively but not so quickly to a low res pic.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
54b4973e35dbe.jpg

Baal bal

Don't really care for her physical aspect, but kinda happy to see that she is not a fatties nor a god damn 18 baby. I'll even say she appear to look good, for all i care.
The biggest point IS the way she fight, and judging from her physical aspect, maybe we'll have a crossover ninja-boxer (she give me that feel).
Wait and see if her gameplay make her worth buying, and i feel like it.

Argentus

I think we'll know how salad she is from the move data that will be posted on the 15th and not from what color is oozing from her body.
i don't give a fuck about salad data, i wanna see her in action! If she DOES play like Genra, I may actually be interested, though.

Argentus

I do hope she'll get an alternate hairstyle as well. not a fan of that jpop side tail, it looks like.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD