• Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

David Gregg

"Are her hidden abilities completely unpredictable?"

Maybe unpredictable isn't referring to what move she'll use but what the properties of the move will be. Like Luigi's Green Missile in SSB when there's that chance it will misfire.

FatalxInnocence

Guys... mimic character... what...

DOA5LR_Honoka_Famitsu_LQ_622.jpg

Just a re-hash... in the bottom picture, is it her doing Helena's Bokuho? and in the picture above is she doing Nyo's launch throw.... the quality makes it really hard to tell. But I have a feeling whoever called this is actually on the money!

Argentus

Guys... mimic character... what...

DOA5LR_Honoka_Famitsu_LQ_622.jpg

Just a re-hash... in the bottom picture, is it her doing Helena's Bokuho? and in the picture above is she doing Nyo's launch throw.... the quality makes it really hard to tell. But I have a feeling whoever called this is actually on the money!
hey, you remember how people joked about how Donovan should be playable with his movie version's glasses that lets him go all Prometheus and record/copy other fighters abilities?

I think we've figured out the "secret" of that skull glove.

synce

Yeah moe was obvious as soon as she opened her mouth and you saw that goofy glove... No one has a right to be upset at this point :p

The mimic thing could be possible. I mean apparently her official style is "Honoka Style" which I hope is more supernatural and less clone. Whether it's fireballs or bokuho though it's win win

Xhominid The Demon Within

This is a quote from another forum for those that care.

Yo, that sounds pretty interesting. A Necrid-type character has the potential to be pretty damn good as long as they don't go too far with the moves themselves being far stronger or better than the other characters or she'll be banned faster than Werewolf can flip his table...

But I do hope she has enough distinguishing attacks that she still have some moves she can call her own completely.

So about the new character. Is she the character via Senran Kagura? or helped developed specifically for TN to keep?

That should be obvious: Even though it was a collab, it's TN's creation so Honoka is theirs to use, like how despite Kingdom Hearts is mainly made by Square, ALL the characters and the property belongs to Disney.

FatalxInnocence

Yeah moe was obvious as soon as she opened her mouth and you saw that goofy glove... No one has a right to be upset at this point :p

The mimic thing could be possible. I mean apparently her official style is "Honoka Style" which I hope is more supernatural and less clone. Whether it's fireballs or bokuho though it's win win

Honoka style aye? I'm guessing that isn't an actual fighting style? Curiouser and curiouser. Friday can't come fast enough! =D

Kohlrak

Make sure to only use it when talking about tier, viability etc.

I'm thinking it would make sense to name the Mokujin/Seth (despite them being totally different) styles salad at this point. It's kinda funny how it makes sense, too. Salads are a mishmash of a bunch of different fresh veggies, with maybe some bread, then a dressing on top to make them infinitely better than they otherwise would be.

RetroMe91

I hope this theory about her being a move stealer is wrong. That would make sense for Alpha, Phase-4, Donovan, or even Cyber Raidou, but just some Japanese high school girl came across a necro spellbook and embued her hand... idk that is not so solid logic... like I get it, DOA has tons of unbelievable aspects, but she could be way cooler than a move thief... which would bring us back to TN being lazy....

I actually like her. I just hope she has a legitimate moveset that doesn't involve stealing.... I would even prefer her to be a female Genra (he did have that weird magic blast that knocked you down in DOA3 and fire lots of fire) over a move thief... move thiefs are fun for a limited time, then it's like, "ok, back to my main..."

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD