• Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Argentus

...Ew.

Appears to be moe garbage. Hype at negative levels. Moar female fighters that can be taken seriously plxz.
my thoughts exactly.

Possibly even more so, since
Not really so sure why there's so much hate for the new girl...
Nothing say's she'll be like Marie Rose in anyway and all we got is the back of her glove and her voice apparently, it isn't like any of the characters don't already sound younger/older than they already are so...
The issue is that we all hate that she seems to be a token moe, rather than a DOA worthy character, and what is extra rage inducing is that we even called it

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Hey guys, give the fucking character a chance. She hasn't even been revealed officially yet. Can we be open minded and give things a chance first please and actually wait until she comes out before bashing her please? Sheeeeeesh.

Not saying you have to be hyped for her or anything but at least hold your judgement for the day she comes out fully, it's not fair to just hate on her so fast. Chill lol.

I think I may like this character, she seems quite appealing so far. The 15th of next year is going to be so far lol.

Last edited:

Hayabusiness

Not saying you have to be hyped for her or anything but at least hold your judgement for the day she comes out fully, it's not fair to just hate on her so fast. Chill lol.

No, I think you, and everyone else who said similar things, are right on this, and that we are being too dismissive and pessimistic.
I also think it's legitimate to feel disappointed at the preview... :( but I exaggerated.
I'm sorry if I sounded too rude and kiddy, everyone. I will try to not be too negative.

lotr9690

lol watch her be a Somalian pirate

YES! I don't really want to see another Patty Fleur like in Vesperia.
tumblr_ng4us1r6uB1ru8s27o1_1280.jpg

But seriously. It's no big deal even if it is. It's a fighting game. When it comes down to it, that's not the thing we need to worry about. What we have to focus on is her utility as a fighter.

Last edited:

Argentus

But seriously. It's no big deal even if it is. It's a fighting game. When it comes down to it, that's not the thing we need to worry about. What we have to focus on is her utility as a fighter.
Or better yet what if she's a software pirate, and what we are seeing of her costume is really the multiple colors of q rave outfit lol?!

lotr9690

Another Leifang dress stolen .. fuck this shit .. its her main fucking outfit ..
first they're topless then another loli now this ..
no seriously

fuck this shit ..
I am done.

Gonna play Killer Instinct and and GGxrd
You guys.... for real, this crap is just preorder "incentives". Who cares if they're the preorders. When I first saw them I made similar posts on this site but... ok heres the deal with preorder incentives. I want them to offer really dumb preorder incentives because I don't want to buy ANY MORE DLC. At all. It is my hope... That they keep making dumb stuff for preorders because then preorders will become irrelevant.

Does that mean those outfits suck any less? NO. Does that mean they should have done what they did? NO. Those showstoppers aren't show-stopping shit. I imagine that your post was probably more about the content though. And seriously. I feel you. That STUPID F*CKING black cheon-shit-gasm recolor is so damn lame. I don't even care if someone else likes it -- and if you do, more power to ya. But, that could easily been a mod or hack that you can create with
BRUTEFORCE save editor
. Does Helena need ANOTHER RECOLOR?!? No. She doesn't and neither does Lisa. Does Tina need a 3rd WWE C3 recolor? Fuuuuuuuuu----hhhhhhuuuuuuck no. I'm in total agreement with you. But
tumblr_lz3eavCPgS1qcrfp8o1_500.gif

tumblr_lz3eavCPgS1qcrfp8o2_500.gif

Seriously. Let the morons buy the shitty titty costumes. I cannot STRESS enough how much I feel your pain. This is how I panic... I try to calm someone else down. :)

Last edited:

pachincko

But I like this girl and her Japanese voice actress.

Kronin

About the hypothesis made of a character crated in collaboration with Marvelous Entertainment, a fan on FB made me notice a basic fallacy in it: after all TN has never promoted a collaboration with the team of developers (that created even other series), but just directly with Senran Kagura. Exactly how Akira wasn't promoted as a collaboration with AM2, but just directy with the Virtua Fighter series.

So we should discard the hyphotesis? What do you think @RoboJoe?

But I like this girl and her Japanese voice actress.

About the voice actress a fan said me that he believes that the seyuu in the trailer could not be Iguchi Yuka (the voice of Hibari in Senran Kagura) but rather to sound more as Nonaka Ai http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Nonaka

Between her many characters she voices the pink "dog" Tirami in Amagi Brilliant Park:

Last edited:

RoboJoe

About the hypothesis made of a character crated in collaboration with Marvelous Entertainment, a fan on FB made me notice a basic fallacy in it: after all TN has never promoted a collaboration with the team of developers (that created even other series), but just directly with Senran Kagura. Exactly how Akira wasn't promoted as a collaboration with AM2, but just directy with the Virtua Fighter series.

So we should discard the hyphotesis? What do you think @RoboJoe?

First, let me state that I believe the new character is an original character and not a character from the Senran Kagura series. I mention that because of how I see this from a marketing standpoint. The point of having VF characters in DOA is to cross promote the two series. DOA players would get interested in the characters and try VF, while VF players would try DOA because there are VF characters in the game. This is the end goal of a collaboration like this. It's an advertisement for both companies.

With Senran Kagura, for whatever reason, it looks like TN did not use a guest character, but have a new character created instead. I personally believe it's because they want a character they own the rights to. Anyway, because it's a new character, there is nothing linking it to SK unless it's stated by TN, so they need to advertise that the SK team designed a character so that when a DOA player who plays the game for the sex appeal sees the new character, they may decide to check out the SK series. Same with SK players that may want to try DOA because there is a character that they know will appeal to them in the game.

In short, It's the exact same situation as the VF and DOA collaboration, but advertised differently because of the difference of using established and new characters.

Kronin

Based on the voice actresses (Jap/Eng) and the pirate theme, it's very likely she will be a strong independant young female.
I wouldn't be surprised if she had a crotch attack. :)

But every ninja girl has already a crotch-throw XD

EDIT:
Ok, I saw the video that you posted in the other thread, now I realized what you meant (my bad) :p

KwonJigglypuff

But every ninja girl has already a crotch-throw XD

PS: Ok, I saw the video that you posted in the other thread, now I realized what you meant (my bad) :p

Yeah I know haha, but I don't know, based on the small hint we got, I feel like she will be the "annoying young brat who breaks people's nuts with her attacks and her attitude".

Is there actually a anime stereotype for that ?

Aspect

Yeah I know haha, but I don't know, based on the small hint we got, I feel like she will be the "annoying young brat who breaks people's nuts with her attacks and her attitude".

LOL that would be an amazing character description

Kronin

So far I believe that there are the same chances for her being really a cute girl or on the opposite taunting the character XD What you are saying seems to me a middle way between Marie Rose, Kokoro and Rachel XD

And definitely there is an anime stereotype for that, I learned that eveything from the Japanese works is categorised XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD