New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsheMann21

Holy Sh*t! since when!? was this revealed in Famitsu!? Wow!

1656319_10152967923866351_7060372173328486203_n.jpg
s1Y7p5f.png

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
What?! And, I was just talking to @DestructionBomb about this. It was quite nice of the person who did this. BUT.
Why the hell would... Musasabi no Mai be a Power Launcher...? The ground version is just an extra mobility option. The air version of Musasabi no Mai is a nose dive. And, Kachousen is just a projectile. If anything it should be treated as a stand alone move. And, Ryuuenbu as a Power Blow? Er... I don't... Maybe it would work. Maybe. It is usually just a combo finisher (and as of KOFXIII.. and to an extent in 02UM it is also one of her best combo/corner juggle tools... for those who are curious I can explain why but inquire to me about this via PM). Other than that... Despite this being fake and the odd choices for CB, PB and PL, I still approve of this.

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The new added pre-selection option where you change hairstyles, underwear, glasses etc has glasses greyed out and set to off when picking the marauder outfit meaning they can only be toggled on his other costumes

Ah, okay. Cool. I didn't actually catch them selecting the outfit on stream. I only saw your screencaps, so I missed that.

Yurlungur

What?! And, I was just talking to @DestructionBomb about this. It was quite nice of the person who did this. BUT.
Why the hell would... Musasabi no Mai be a Power Launcher...? The ground version is just an extra mobility option. The air version of Musasabi no Mai is a nose dive. And, Kachousen is just a projectile. If anything it should be treated as a stand alone move. And, Ryuuenbu as a Power Blow? Er... I don't... Maybe it would work. Maybe. It is usually just a combo finisher (and as of KOFXIII.. and to an extent in 02UM it is also one of her best combo/corner juggle tools... for those who are curious I can explain why but inquire to me about this via PM). Other than that... Despite this being fake and the odd choices for CB, PB and PL, I still approve of this.

She had a dp fan attack in kof maximum impact that could be the pl
pb is Chou Hissatsu Shinobibachi
and her cb is ryuu enbu

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
She had a dp fan attack in kof maximum impact that could be the pl
pb is Chou Hissatsu Shinobibachi
and her cb is ryuu enbu
That would make A LOT more sense in context, especially Chou Hissatsu...
I wonder if Mai's CD (KOFXIII) attack could be a CB... or even the 98/02/02UM versions...

The_King_Edo

Ok, so after finally catching up with the thread cause i've been busy the past few days (posting here and there but other wise bored) i have a few things to say, Number 1 My top 5 is

1. Leon
2. Akira
3. Pai
4. Jacky (Hate me idc but he is sexy)
5. Bass

Next, I LOVE lisa's new hair, (hate me again idc) With some costumes it looks ridiculous, with some she looks fucking gorgeous with it

Next, eins new costume is OK but not that good,

I hate momiji's bob cut cause it looks weird, and i would love for one of the male cast to get a man thong XD.

Congratulations to all the costumes that made it, Tn was extremely generous in choosing so many of them o.o, I'll list a few i know that created the costumes, @VAND1TA And @Wah Congratulations to you both.

Now all i'm waiting for is some new male hair cuts and i'm good

Lisa's little wedding stripper thingy costume looks cool also (Sorry if i offended the person that made it with what i called it XD)

I'll say something else if i find something i missed out over the 30 pages i just read in the past 1 and a half hours, for now adios and cya guys tomorrow

i started my adventure on designing swim wear for the guys. debating who will be the lucky guy to get the man-thong. zack would be the obvious choice but bayman is the most muscle-y. or perhaps gen fu? he does seem like one to want to tan his cheeks

hmmmm......
I would love for bayman to get it XD and just maybe jacky c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD